Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not sure how I missed posting the first one here...OOPSIE!!

Biggest #Mailday yet for #TheAndrewShawProject

Also...I was really happy about this one from a fellow SCFer!

Sometimes I should make sure I’m adding two plus two. #Mailday

Thanks for looking and for all the comments! I added the last two "easy" Shaws into the gallery yesterday. There will be a post on them coming in the next week or so. I have a lot of items for the blog already written to post over the next few days.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I know I have the gallery, but I see a lot of others taking pics of their player PCs together, so I decided to do that this evening while the wifey had the boy at the waterpark.

As of now, I have 92 of 125 Andrew Shaw cards in the SCF inventory. This number INCLUDES 1/1s. I do have another printing plate on the way though. Also, there's a guy that is going to sell me his Cup Flag Tag /5. There are only eight cards of his I don't have that aren't a 1/1. Of those eight, one is /3, one is /5 (the Flag Tag) and one is /10. Others are Score Black Ice or Alt backs and the OPC Blank backs.

Anyway, I thought y'all might like. I also have more base cards and "other" items (auto'd pucks, bobbleheads and an autographed Sports Illustrated). They are pictured in my flikr gallery.

039 by kekinsley, on Flickr

047 by kekinsley, on Flickr

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So, there was a beginning to all this madness. I saw this today and felt I had to share:

ShawTimehop by kekinsley, on Flickr

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Awesome group picture together, that looks sick!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looks like I've slacked posting on this thread. You can sign up on the blog to get emails when I post, though. Or follow on Facebook and Twitter...in case I fail to keep up with the thread. Sometimes life is just really busy!

Another Super (Script) #Mailday for #TheAndrewShawProject

Supercollecting Q & A with Jason Dean Martin & Kin Kinsley

Andrew Shaw to the Toronto Maple Leafs? This Supercollector’s Cards thoughts and concerns…

1-of-1 #Mailday for #TheAndrewShawProject

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

I doubt they move shaw dude he fits the system in Chicago really well and he's not a huge cap hit. Plus I really think there trying to keep the fourth line together of Shaw, Kruger, Desjardins.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This one is really a rant and not a mailday or anything. Not sure anyone will be interested, but it's about the Shaw PC, so I thought I'd post it in here.

Something in the hobby that I just can’t comprehend…

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

This one is really a rant and not a mailday or anything. Not sure anyone will be interested, but it's about the Shaw PC, so I thought I'd post it in here.

Something in the hobby that I just can’t comprehend…

Ahh don't stress it too much dude trust me you'll find one they surface from time to time. I think the hardest thing about trying to super collect is being patient.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted in here and I've had some maildays. Without further ado...

Is it real or fake? I don’t know. Or care. #mailday

A “Pay it Forward” #Mailday

A National #Mailday for #TheAndrewShawProject

A two part #mailday for #TheAndrewShawProject

The Color-ful MVP #Mailday for #TheAndrewShawProject

Hopefully, some of y'all enjoy! Happy collecting!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast