Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The Andrew Shaw Project

Blackhawks forward is my PC and someday I'm hoping to be attain supercollector status, but it'll be awhile.

In seventh grade my parents bought me a stereo and even living in West Virginia, I could get WMVP out of Chicago at night and that's how I became a Hawks fan. I veered away from sports in college but a couple of years ago decided to check out a Hawks game on TV and it was Shaw's first game and he scored...on his first shot. He also had the "Gordie Howe Hat Trick" in one of his first few games. Very quickly my favorite went from Kane to Shaw.

My first Shaw card was actually the Young Guns Canvas that I PULLED! Just bought one box and somehow managed to hit it. Still my favorite pull of my lifetime. I was a 30-something year old man at a card show acting like I was 12 again...ahhhh...the fun in the hobby.

Anyway, I've spent a lot of time on the collection recently and with the internet, it's now easier for us to "share" out collections with others and now have them just be cards in a box or a book that only we look at.

I have a long way to go, but for now, here is #TheAndrewShawProject (yes, I'm a twitter freak):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2457930...7639908440906/

I figure everyone that collects for the pure fun will appreciate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

Very cool collection!! Shaw is a lot of fun to watch and seems like a great guy off the ice as well. He has returned a ton of TTM requests from what I've seen. Check out this picture from last summer, thought you might appreciate it given Kane being your old favorite player and Shaw being your new favorite!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet pc! He's actually one of my good buddies cousins! love the way he plays, could be the next Chris Neil ;)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

egghead - that's a little disturbing haha!!

Thanks to both of you for the compliments...actually got my Dominion rookie today and need to get it added!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mailday! Added this one to the collection and to the project (see link in sig below if interested)!

2011-12 Dominion Gold #112 S#19/25 by kekinsley, on Flickr

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Added three more today, though they are all ones I already had. I got a second Ice card for less than $15 with shipping and an SP Authentic off SCF!

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

Got to follow shaw for a season up here as he helped lead my home town attack to the memorial cup....all heart and all intensity what a fantastic player !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's been awhile since this thread was active and I've acquired quite a few more since. Feel free to check out the link!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice!

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast