Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

In addition, I found out about a new Shaw card yesterday. Had no idea this existed. Have already emailed and messages a couple of card shops around Chicago with either no luck or no reply.

2015-16 Upper Deck Chicago Blackhawks Arena Giveaway Promo Cards

Numbers below are updated though this post, with another one sitting on the table beside my bed.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

The Caps did this a few years back, but I never knew the arena cards were any different other than the card number. I'll have to go back and check to see if there are any differences on those older versions.

Since they are just "base" cards, I doubt too many shops would be worrying about them. You may just have to scour EBay/COMC for awhile til you find one. Chances are someone will just post one without even realizing it is different. You'll just have to look at a lot of pictures of base cards until you find one...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

Oh man thanks for sharing I didn't know Hossa had a different version

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good call on checking the eBay auctions in more detail, hadn't really thought of that. COMC should catch it (because of the card number). No idea how none of these can be found.

The Caps did this a few years back, but I never knew the arena cards were any different other than the card number. I'll have to go back and check to see if there are any differences on those older versions.

Since they are just "base" cards, I doubt too many shops would be worrying about them. You may just have to scour EBay/COMC for awhile til you find one. Chances are someone will just post one without even realizing it is different. You'll just have to look at a lot of pictures of base cards until you find one...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If I end up finding a set, I will take care of you with the Hossa. Will be thrilled to get it into the proper place. If you come into a set and don't want the Shaw, let me know!

Oh man thanks for sharing I didn't know Hossa had a different version

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

Got it send me a PM and I'll send you the shaw! Happy Thanksgiving !

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two additions (numbers not updated yet):

Sometimes, Things Happen Fast

Thank you Aaron (kuzniar42) for getting me this card!

Also, this is just a minor addition (I already had the card)...

Black Ice has made it to Texas

-kin

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome luck tracking down that Shaw! Very cool. Chalk that one down as another addition to the Shaw PC!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Very nice. The arena giveaways can be some of the tough ones.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910