Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So, I moved to Texas almost seven months ago and really hadn't been keeping up with the gallery...FINALLY got it updated, and wanted to come here and bump this post up! Hope y'all enjoy and can appreciate!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Amazing PC. Love the Day With the Cup. Cool photo.

Thanks a lot for the Shaw show

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Plan to keep it going. I have two more on the way, one #d of 25 and one #d of 10.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Had a beauty come in today! Check out my blog post if you're interested to see.

If you like what we're doing, please sign up for email notifications and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can do all of that on the right side of the home page.

If you are interesting in contributing for some fun, feel free to get in contact me. I am hoping to get a team of collectors that want to write.

LET'S GO HAWKS!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

sweet shaw collection and awesome win tonight! Go Hawks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

nice collection bro. now we need shaw and bickell to do their annual step it up in the playoffs trick!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Posted this on my "Mailday" thread, but it applies to that one and this one. A recent mail pickup....

Shaw, Andrew Shaw... #Mailday

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bickell....so overpaid! UGH!
    nice collection bro. now we need shaw and bickell to do their annual step it up in the playoffs trick!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A couple more additions:

Nothing Wrong With (Low Numbered) Multiples

- AND -

It's Raining in Texas and the White Whale has Arrived

Thanks for taking a look.
    -Kin

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast