01-29-2014, 06:45 AM #1
2010/11 In The Game Heroes & Prospects Hockey Hobby 20 Box Case
case is in hand!
20 Boxes per Case. 18 Packs per Box. 9 Cards per Pack.
This year’s Heroes and Prospects features a 150 Base card set, Game-Used Memorabilia cards & Authentic Autograph cards inserted 1:8 packs.
There are also 5 different Non-Memorabilia Insert sets inserted 1:6 packs.
More information can be found: http://www.itgtradingcards.com/produ...memorabilia-10
Will be doing 10 slots hence pick 1 thru 10 snake draft. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for half of the break(10 boxes). You will be picking last in the other (10boxes). Hence you should get something good either way. While the middle picks would get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it's picked over.
The cost for the groupbreak is roughly $70for each slot with shipping costing $6for the U.S and $9anywhere else. So a total of $76 for the U.S. and $79 elsewhere.
Case price can be found here: http://www.steelcitycollectibles.com...by-20-box-case
1) Member must be in good standing
2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
3) All box breaks will be shot and put on the SCF youtube channel.
4) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal. If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
5) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well.
Other questions let me know.
Posted Trades (paid):
01-29-2014, 08:02 AM #2
count me in. spot 3 please
01-29-2014, 09:38 AM #3
01-29-2014, 10:27 AM #4
I will be in for this one, will post deal late tonight. Also will you be doing a 13-14 H&P
01-29-2014, 01:21 PM #5
01-29-2014, 01:50 PM #6
01-29-2014, 03:33 PM #7
Probably will not do one until it becomes a older product. As it becomes a better value to all IMO. If there any product from ITG any if you wish to do upon release contact me. As I can let you know the price quoted to me through my distributor and can give you a price. Might db even affordable enough to where a few of us could break a 10 box or 20 box case between 3 or 8 of us. That if you really like the product.
As always if we get enough interest will give up my spot as I do this for the members.
01-29-2014, 03:33 PM #8
01-29-2014, 07:27 PM #9
01-30-2014, 06:49 AM #10