Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a little slow to jump on the waggon haha. Kudos for what your doing with your breaks. I'd be looking forward to seeing the breaks. It looks like a very interesting product. I might even have to find a box.

BANNED

Country

I would be interested in any Yzerman or Howe, or any Detroit Red wings! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Wow, that is very awesome of you!

I would be interested in Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey, Andy Moog, Ed Belfour. All players can be depicted with any team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have no idea what this set includes. It seems more geared towards star players judging by people's reactions. But if by some off chance they include Jon Merrill rookies, I'm interested. Good luck.

BANNED

Country

Any Rangers cards will be greatly appreciated. Especially Kreider, Lundqvist, and JT Miller!

Thanks Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Achil76's Items on eBay

Not many Andy Moog in that product but if you pull somes lmk im buying! good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I would kill for the Mathew Dumba. If you pull it, I will dig up some Sedins for you... although you probably have them! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Dave,thats a greaaat idea....I still cant believe u only opened 1 box in 15 years!! U knw im a crazy Canucks fan,more a Luongo fan,hope u wont forget and i can assure u they goin to a good home...Its funny readin some of the comments,people say BIG NaMES but their signature says they collect someone else! Lol....
    "ya i take the any Bobby Orr cards u pull,but their signature/profile says,collect all Spezza & any Senators!!" ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

GL with your break! Hope you pull a Sedin. I may break a box of this depending on what other breaks look like. Very generous idea on your part.

I've been breaking for 2 years now and have yet to hit anything vintage. I'd really like to have something GU of an old timer in my collection, though if you hit anything crazy like a Vezina or anyone of that ilk I hope you keep it for yourself/trading needs. Look forward to seeing the product and your break!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Calgary Flames Chicago Blackhawks
    See bhawk3's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good luck with the break and I hope you pull a nice PC Card. I collect Ed Belfour and Calgary Flames. Any help would be appreciated.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast