Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck with your breaks! May the OT Mojo be with you!

I doubt he will be in there but Ill take a stab at any Jonathan Toews!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Come on guys, be fair... don't go "I'll take ANY [insert team name] cards!" That's not fair to others, is it?

I'll greatly appreciate an Olaf Kolzig card. I don't even know if he'll be in the set, but I hope so.

Thanks for the fantastic generosity. Good luck pulling some amazing Sedin cards!

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Come on guys, be fair... don't go "I'll take ANY [insert team name] cards!" That's not fair to others, is it?

I'll greatly appreciate an Olaf Kolzig card. I don't even know if he'll be in the set, but I hope so.

Thanks for the fantastic generosity. Good luck pulling some amazing Sedin cards!

-Ethan

I only asked for the Sedins :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allenhawks's Items on eBay

What a great offer, thank you for doing this.
    I'd be interested in a Glenn Hall or Tony Esposito card if you manage to pull one. Good luck with a Sedin pull for yourself as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is amazing. Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'd be interested in any Brett Hull/Mike Bossy cards (though, not sure if either of them are on the checklist).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jukkas's Items on eBay

I collect Gretzky... ;-)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Haven't seen a checklist, but I would be forever grateful for any Lindros or Kovalchuk cards you may get.

Thanks!!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

-Ethan

It's cool if people are fans of a team - last time I ran one of these breaking a box of Captain C I pulled guys like Serge Savard, Johnny Bucyk, Dave Taylor, Bill Barber, etc - solid players for sure, but don't believe anyone specifically requested those players so they went to team collectors. If people are interested in a specific card, or player, or team, or position, nationality, decade, etc. it's all good - if a card I pull would fit more than one person's request I want to give everyone who'd be interested a shot, but will likely weight the odds more heavily towards the more specific requests.

I only asked for the Sedins :p

Heh, if collation is really terrible and I just happen to pull two or more of the same Sedin card, I'll chalk you up for one Ed :) I kinda assume you're interested in any Kesler's as well (though the way the 'nucks are playing these days I'm feeling rather down and don't know how excited I'll be to pull any of 'em).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I WAS KIDDING!!!! I don't want any Sedins, doubles or otherwise! If Kesler's actually in there you know I'm good to work something out :)

I can't watch the games anymore, Dave, it's American Idol auditions at our house..........
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 01-31-2014 at 06:03 PM.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Very cool of you man!!! I'm always looking for Ducks and Leafs but I don't have any specific wants from this product I don't believe (unless there's Galiardi) which I doubt lol

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast