Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

WOW! Unreal offer. I don't think Roenick is in any of the sets and the other player who most interests me is Sawchuk, really any of the vintage guys to be honest. Long shot I know but more wanted to comment on your generosity. Very gracious offer.
    FINDERS FEE: 10/11 BTP Lumbergraphs, 17 Leaf Masked Men Nameplate, Leaf Pearl Letter or Lace Giacomins.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hebgbz's Items on eBay

Very generous, thank you. I highly doubt my player will make this set, but if there is a David Legwand card you pull, I'd appreciate a crack at it.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

steve yzerman's for me if you happen to hit any. Wish you the best and a awesome gesture on your part. Look forward to seeing the video's in the future of what you pull.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

If any Eric Lindros makes it out of that break, I'd love it. Guy was my hero growing up. The gesture you're making here, I can't stress enough how awesome it is. #lovebreakingtoo

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbr3318's Items on eBay

I would be interested in any Eberle, Stamkos or any Oilers or lightning. Hope you hit some awesome sedins

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Best of luck to you on the break, & hard to find strong enough words for your amazing gesture...true awesomeness. Hope the hockey karma folks smile down & you land a beauty Sedin. If you happen to pull a Francis or Leetch I'd be extremely interested.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (200)
    Country
    See superman46290's Items on eBay

Go Wings

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

If there's Doug Gilmour in this set, I'm absolutely interested in what you may get!

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I can use any GU/AU/#ed cards of Philadelphia Flyers. Thanks so much for this great gesture!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spavs's Items on eBay

Is Giroux in the set ? ;)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast