Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Hall of Fame Week Showoff

had good success this week at the Hall events.

swag:

signed postcards-Timothy Peters,Dakota Armstrong, Todd Peck (who? lol), Elliott Sadler, Greg Biffle, most of the Nascar Next 9 drivers (including kenzie my fav), Chase Elliott,Bobby Allison, Ned Jarrett.

signed HOF books/programs: Leonard Wood, Richard Petty, Bobby Allison and Ned Jarrett, Bobby Allison Program, Dale Jarrett and Rusty Wallace Winston Cup Illustrated.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Book additions over the week: Ben Rhodes, Daniel Suarez, Brett Moffitt, Cameron Hayley, Ryan Preece, Michael Self, Gray Gaulding, Kenzie Ruston, Dale Jarrett, Timothy Peters, Dale Inman, Bobby Allison on 88 Daytona page, Leonard Wood on 2011 Daytona 500 page, Darrell Waltrip, Bud Moore, Harry Gant, Waddell Wilson, Todd Parrott, Ken Squier, Elliott Sadler, Blake Shelton, Jack Ingram, Junior Johnson, Greg Biffle.

Me with Kenzie and Me with Dale Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gosh whatI wouldn't give to meet Dale Jr. Lucky. I would love to live in/near Charlotte. Great stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See olivierberoud's Items on eBay

Awesome :)
    Collecting Cristobal Huet : 326 cards ; Nascar and goalie autos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

I can totally understand why Kenzie is your favorite, if you got her number I will take it. Haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

AMAZING haul of goodies Stephen!! Congrats on all of the autos!! And Thanks for sharing with us!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You lucky SOB! Nice stuff, hopefully that book of autos will be worth big bucks one day! I have a program from the last North-South shootout for the modifieds signed by John Blewett III before he passed away the following year....highly doubt it is worth anything, money wise, except to a fan who never had something autographed by him or myself...