Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
    Please Note - MadMan1978 will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

THE TEAM COLLECTOR GROUP THREAD Vol. 87 Feb 2014 Off season is here!

THE TEAM COLLECTOR GROUP THREAD Vol. 87 Feb 2014

THE TEAM COLLECTOR GROUP THREAD
    We are always Looking for New Members for those empty Teams

What is the TCG (Team Collector Group)?
    We are a group of INSANE NFL SUPER FANS who collect any and all cards of our respective, beloved team. In exchange for getting loads of cards of our team we send out goodies to our other team collectors. We were formerly on Beckett, but since the change we have chosen to move to bigger and better places.

There are few requirements
    1. Each month each member will send a team bag full to each member of a assigned group, which would be on average 20 to 25 cards.

2. You don't have to send GU or Auto's nor are you guaranteed to receive any, but remember karma. :). Plus GU/AU's are fun!

3. All cards must be for that members team. Meaning such that the Teams logo or name should be on the card.

4. All cards should be of players in their NFL Uniforms

5. All trades should be posted by the 10th of the month.
    -We can understand life happens and such but being part of the TCG is also tuning in to whats happening.

You don't have to send GU or Auto's nor are you guaranteed to receive any, but remember karma. :)

E-mail/PM Michael (
    madman1978)

**NEW RULE REVISED**

We are accepting new members to join the group. Please contact Michael and provide at least 10 trade references,or 10 feedback from SCF!
    If accepted you will officially start the proceeding month. If anyone has not received any packages, please contact madman1978.

NOTE: If you have not sent your packages for any past months you need to get them out ASAP. No names, you know who you are!

**Be sure to check out the events page to see the current happenings of the TCG**

OTHER THAN A FEW BUMPS IN THE ROAD, WE HAVE HAD 48 EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL MONTHS OF COLLECTING & LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUED SUCCESS!

The following groups will send as listed since we have now gone full circle!

PLEASE BE SURE YOU FINISH THE TRADE IN TRADE MANAGER SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHO HAS NOT SENT.

Group 1
    NBSII (Cowboys)
    crzy4phins (Dolphins)
    brett14 (Vikings)
    StillBig20Fan (Saints)

Group 2
    madman1978(Steelers)
    michigandan (Loins)
    Crosby 87 (Jaguars)

Group 3
    mlkman (Redskins)
    bcool022 (Giants)
    kwajr69 (Ravens)
    jamie29(Panthers

For Dec
    Group 1 to Group 2
    Group 3 to Group 3

For Jan & April-
    Group 1 to Group 3
    Group 2 to Group 2!

For Feb & May-
    Group 1 to Group 2
    Group 3 to Group 3

For Mar & June
    Group 1 to 1
    Group 2 to 3

-Dan if this is not been made to a sticky please do so

Welcome to the New Year Gents

Last edited by MadMan1978; 04-01-2014 at 06:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Hey all whats happening

I am now starting a NEW project- Collecting Charlie Batch!

So send them if you have them

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Got my January trade from mlkman today. Thanks Michelle for the cards inluding a Witten Chrome Camo and some Emmitts, a Dez bryant insert and rookie, an Escobar rookie insert, a Tony Hill insert and a good amount of base! Thanks again.

Greg
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Received a great lot from Dan included a Anthony Carter auto in Michigan uni, A-Train GU, MJD GU and several Denard's! thanks, dan

Group 1
    NBSII (Cowboys)
    Terrible Towel (Texans)
    crzy4phins (Dolphins)
    brett14 (Vikings)
    - confirmed trade

Other traders please lmk if you want to trade by pm or posting a trade! thanks.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Got my January lot from Dan as well. Nice Dobson GU and a sweet O'Connell/Flacco dual jersey. And a bunch of other nasty good stuff! Thanks bud!

So, brett14 posted a trade for Feb. I am good to go with any of the trades for this month, but I am leaving it up to the other member to set it up. That way I know they are good with it as well. If they don't post I will assume they don't want to swap this month.

Cool stuff guys! In through March and then I will give the other guy a chance, and give myself a chance to get my stuff under control here!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Also on another note i've run out of lions & browns basically.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Actually, I changed my mind. I posted the other trades...

NBSII
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/471804

Terrible Towel
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/471805

crzy4phins
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/471806

I figure if they don't want to do the swap, they can decline the trade offer. Easier this way. Now they will get a PM letting them know it has been set up.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Also on another note i've run out of lions & browns basically.

Chris, you can always send me anything you have from my sig wants. And i'm glad you and schwood liked your lots!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Chris, you can always send me anything you have from my sig wants. And i'm glad you and schwood liked your lots!

well next trade ill send then will be full of pistons/redwings! (low on tigers too)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey guys just a brief note

i have been in the group for a VERY long time. One thing that bugs me is people sending unequal packages. The aspect i am talking about is the GU and AU's First know i love all I get. Dan sent a Marques Maze Certified Auto this past package. So i am sending an AU in return. However, for some teams I dont have any GU/AU. And I always try to send something of equal value. After all that I want to say If you do not have one to send tell that person. I just sent a PM to TCG member stating that.

With that as well I have MORE older cards then say 2010 to 2013 I always try to get a nice mix in. If you want just newr cards, they please state that and we will work something out. I am mostly easy to get along with.

that is all
    lol

and Dan nice pakage overall Nice Mix

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast