Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Got a super lot from jamie29 yesterday. Two nice Dobson GU and a Chrome Hernandez Camo. Unfortunately it is of him, but fortunately, it is something I didn't have. And I can't help myself when something is in the Pats uni. Might just have to sacrifice some other Hernandez cards to keep it! :) It is pretty cool. And a stack of other stuff too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox Wake Forest Demon Deacons Carolina Panthers

I debated about sending the Hernandez. ITs great for those Pats collectors but . Then again its him. Thought Id let you decide on that one. I liked my lot too. Nice Game used and a Barner Auto.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad you liked it bud. yeah, I hate to admit, I still will take his stuff if it something I don't have. My own weakness! :)

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

got a great lot from brett today, auto and a gu and some nice rookies and base.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just wanted to say thanks for the past few months in the group. Got some super cards, and met some cool people. I have joined the other football group as there is minimal overlap with this group. And the overlap that there is, I have cards for those teams. So, this will be my last month. Thanks so much everyone! Hope to see you around.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanted to say thanks for the past few months in the group. Got some super cards, and met some cool people. I have joined the other football group as there is minimal overlap with this group. And the overlap that there is, I have cards for those teams. So, this will be my last month. Thanks so much everyone! Hope to see you around.

Great trading with you! I believe i'm in the other group with you look forward to trading again.
    Got some great lots this months guys! Look forward to next month!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

just got back from spring training today so i will be catching up today and next few days and mailing lots out
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox Wake Forest Demon Deacons Carolina Panthers

Chris your lot went out today gonna send your DC # soon. Was waiting to find a good GU Jaguar card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Chris your lot went out today gonna send your DC # soon. Was waiting to find a good GU Jaguar card.

no worries

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

sent all my lots out today, and didn't need til the last day for once! hope you all like em.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast