Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for the long delay but i had surgery from football. anyways i won a twitter giveaway, i won a 2012 signed fredi gonzalez topps heritage. This puts me at 25 autos for the year. i will be updating my bucket soon. thanks and go braves

SCF Rewards
    Country

No ttms in the past week. I have a batch im gonna send out soon. I do have a question about AFL? Is it usually sucessful/ Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got a success in today! Received 2/2 from Andy Benes. This was a quick turnaround and the cards came out great in blue sharpie. Thanks Mr. Benes and i hope to see some more returns come in quickly!! Thanks and Go Braves !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received an Awesome ttm back today!!! 1/1 from Ravens coach John Harbaugh. It was personalized to me and signed beautifully!!
    Il be postin pics up soon. This is definitely my best ttm so far!! Thanks for reading and stay in touch!! Hopefully i can get on a roll here!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today i received my end of a trade here on SCF. I traded two signed Heath Bell cards, in exchange for two braves prospects signed cards. 2012 Bowman Fernelys Sanchez and 2012 Bowman Chrome Steven Schils. These were great. Thanks for the trade clarkzac and stay tuned as i will upload pics soon!!
    Last edited by bkoon; 10-14-2014 at 10:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on all the TTM's and Autos! Keep sending em out!

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on all the TTM's and Autos! Keep sending em out!

Justin

Thanks for the support!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys, so i will bought 25 Legends of the Game Rackrs cards. These should be coming in the mail in a few days from auser on Blowout Cards soon. i will post the pics of them when i get them. I would like to make myself a 25 player checklist to try to complete out of these cards. Please help me on a set with you suggestions. Once i have a 25 man checklist , i will begin sending these out! All suggestions are welcome and please help!! I will keep a spreadsheet with my completed list once it has been completed. am looking for relatively good and easy signers. And if they have a fee I am willing to pay a small one, but not really expensive. Please Let me Know and all help is appreciated!! thank

Preliminary Checklist:
    1. Bobby Doerr
    2. Carl Erskine
    3. Wade Boggs
    4. Andre Dawson
    5. Goose Gossage ( is he free?)
    6. Joe Carter
    7. Bud Selig

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Goose, Dawson, & Carter all charge... not sure about the others.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Goose, Dawson, & Carter all charge... not sure about the others.

thanks! how much do they charge?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast