Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought in one success from Cardinals pitcher Randy Choate. He signed an 2012 topps update card and a 4x6 photo, both came out great. This puts me at 21 autos on the year. I am 42% of my goal of getting 50 autos this year. Hopefully i can reach this. I will be updating my bucket soon. You can see it in my signature below. Thanks and Go Braves!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought in one return from Rudy Ruettiger , a success on a post card, I think its real.. This puts me at 22 autos on the year. thanks for reading. I will update my bucket soon to show off these graphs. thanks and Go Braves!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I went to the Braves game. Although i did not have chance for any IP stuff, this weekend was ?Braves Foundation weekend, They sell memorabilia, from past and present Braves. I chose to go small and i bought two signed 4x6s. These were of Michael Bourn and Jeff Francouer. Both look great and couldnt be happier with them. This puts my total at 24 autos on the year, hopefully i can reach 50 this year. thanks and GO Braves!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nothing in the past week i was out of town and im in a big drought. I wll hvae to send out some more soon. I wil be se ding out baseballs to Josh Hamilton and maybe Kershaw? Can you please lmk if its too late to send to kershaw? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hamilton and Kershaw ALWAYS sign in December/Spring Training, respectively.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hamilton and Kershaw ALWAYS sign in December/Spring Training, respectively.

sounds goood man ill send bazeballs both to them

I also plan to send balls to Wade Boggs and others, any suggestions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Do you have Carl Erskine on a ball? One of the best signers in the hobby and adds tons of inscriptions to ROMLBs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have Carl Erskine on a ball? One of the best signers in the hobby and adds tons of inscriptions to ROMLBs.

I donot thanks does he requires donation?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Nope!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the feedback guys Are there anyother guys that sign basebal; great? Thanks

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast