Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (72)
    Country

Wanted: Ryan Blaney, Brad Keselowski, legends

I am looking for anything of the following drivers: Ryan Blaney and Brad Keselowski. I do have much to trade, but I can buy!

I also want to get an auto of the following drivers:
    Terry Labonte
    Benny Parsons
    Jeff Burton

Please post/PM with what you may have, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

What are you looking for? Only race used and autographs?
    As a Brad Keselowski collector...I probably have 75 different base/inserts (extras) I can sell.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New England Patriots

I have Keselowski and Jeff Burton autos in my bucket. Also have race used of Burton and others. Here's the link to my bucket if you want to take a look:

http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/ma...?sort=3&page=0

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a Brad Keselowski door number dual patch. Nothing Blaney wise as he's my favorite driver and I keep all his cards. I actually have all 3 of the Press Pass Fan Fare Emerald die-cuts. Might be my favorite thing in my whole collection.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

How is that buyer of yours doing?

http://diecastcrazy.com/community/th...0/#post-840024

I got a Brad Keselowski door number dual patch. Nothing Blaney wise as he's my favorite driver and I keep all his cards. I actually have all 3 of the Press Pass Fan Fare Emerald die-cuts. Might be my favorite thing in my whole collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He couldn't come up with the rest of the money. Appreciate your concern though :)