SPx Checklist posted by Upper Deck

Always trading for the San Jose Sharks and Danica Patrick singles listed on my need list. Please do not ask me to check your bucket. Trade and Need Lists: Hidden Content

Was really exited about SPx, especially for the retro stuff, but with no Rangers RCs I'm a little disappointed. I know the Rangers don't have Rookie of the Year candidates, but I still would have liked a J.T. Miller rookie card.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Ice Gold #224 Adam Graves, #329 Adam Graves,
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey And Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Sweet Shot #71 Henrik Lundqvist
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

Another set that the devils get almost overlooked...a reid boucher rc would of been nice

Man I'm gonna go broke trying to get these Hertl rookies, 2 spx rookies, 3 trilogy rookies and an ice rookie
    I Collect ALL San Jose Sharks Cards
    My traders and wants listed here: Hidden Content

TWO cards for my guy, big ups to both Upper Deck and Panini for taking it easy on me this year!

You rookie collectors, I feel for yas :D
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Over saturation...:/ the value of my 13/14 yg's are going down by the day.....except for my Exclusives project...muhahahaha....ha....na...sell em all and get a Mac Cup rc, for 3K....and, ah forget it...O-o
    Trouba/# Star RC's/Current star Bruin's/Ovy/Selanne/Eye Candy

KEEP CALM and BERGERON.

Bucket: Hidden Content

I'm pretty excited they're including a Ryan Strome rookie.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Josh/Carey dual memorabilia card!
    Josh/Carey/PK triple memorabilia card!
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Gonna be collecting the 96/97 Retros + rookies ....... rookie autos .... well see how the autos look on the card

Cant wait for the breaks to start!
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

JURCO!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally a Jurco RC to chase down. Now just need a Glendening from one of the companies.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!