Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (27) UCB
    Country
    See ultimatehockeyfan's Items on eBay

11/12 Score photo variation question

Can anyone verify if all the photo variation's are horizontal and not vertical?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm not sure that I really understand your question, but anyhoo... They're entirely different pics of the same player and it also happens that those cards are not numbered on the back.

Hope that helps.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (27) UCB
    Country

I've seen 2. That one on ebay was the first and blacksheep also posted a scan of his Couture.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...php?p=10894256

I was wondering if all the cards were horizontal so that I could look back at all the Score base I have to see if I have a photo variation. What I was going to do is check a base one by one on ebay to see if it's the same picture or an alternate picture. But knowing that there is no card number on the back is easier LOL. Thanks for that information. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wow, my mistake! I neverknew that the main set also had photo variations! Is your card numbered on the back or NNO like the Hot Rookies?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (27) UCB
    Country

Wow, my mistake! I neverknew that the main set also had photo variations! Is your card numbered on the back or NNO like the Hot Rookies?

That's what I was wondering. You'd think the non rookies would have no number on the back too, but who knows lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(13)
    Country
    See Hockeyplaya4life25's Items on eBay

I believe the photo variations have a thicker card stock than the regulars.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hockey_cards_by_dh's Items on eBay

Well I also now have one of these 2011-12 score alternate photo cards, p.k. Subban # 256. There seems to be almost no info on these cards, the Beckett guide doesn't list this as a variant...what's the deal and how does one put a value on this!