Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Keslers #'d 17/xx and other nice keslers of mine

Well my Kesler collection has come a long way in the last year or so. Here is all the cards so far that I have with his jersey number being the serial number :) Hope you enjoy;

17/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

And some other Keslers in my collection;

(both their jersey #'s add up to 18)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Nice job! Now they just need to win after the Olympics!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man have they ever looked like absolute garbage!! So disappointing. Let's hope they step up from here on out or we're pretty much screwed for the playoffs.

Nice job! Now they just need to win after the Olympics!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That's pretty impressive, and I'm not just sayin that.......I just hit #600 and there's 12 cards in your Show and Tell that I don't have, includinf one I've never even seen before. So by impressive, I actually mean rage-inducing :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which one haven't you seen before? Notice how I didn't put the 1/1 as part of "my" collection :p

That's pretty impressive, and I'm not just sayin that.......I just hit #600 and there's 12 cards in your Show and Tell that I don't have, includinf one I've never even seen before. So by impressive, I actually mean rage-inducing :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which one haven't you seen before? Notice how I didn't put the 1/1 as part of "my" collection :p

The Luxury Suite Prime parallel..........I see /599's everywhere and I've seen two gold /10's but not that one, or even any of the others. Nine different versions of the card and I have nooooo luck :/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh! Yeah that was a good pick up. I'm pretty happy with my Limited prime/auto 1/5 :)

The Luxury Suite Prime parallel..........I see /599's everywhere and I've seen two gold /10's but not that one, or even any of the others. Nine different versions of the card and I have nooooo luck :/

Last edited by RoyFanDale; 02-09-2014 at 08:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh! Yeah that was a good pick up. I'm pretty happy with my Limited prime/auto 1/5 :)

I left that one alone because Kingsley wanted it, you blew him out of the water hahahaaa!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol it was one of those *holy crap I want that* kinds cards. Ive been trying to sell all my tradebait cards to pay off a couple people on here that are holding cards for me, if ya know anyone who wants to buy a nice lot, $1300.00 worth of patch/jersey/auto and insert cards for cheap let me know :)

I left that one alone because Kingsley wanted it, you blew him out of the water hahahaaa!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast