Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Looking for Lattimore

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Lattimore

I'm currently looking to buy Marcus Lattimore auto and relic cards. I'm not looking to pay book or eBay prices, but am willing to make a fair deal. I will be looking to make a PayPal transaction on the 15th. Please email any pics to [email protected]. I'm especially interested in his cards that show the school uniform and logo, but will look at all. Not against the SF cards either. Looking to spend around 100 to 200.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psercy2337's Items on eBay

good luck buddy, that's a valiant effort, just a bit of advice, since it looks like you're a card shop, you're better off trading people. I PC Lattimore and it seems everyone has caught on to his value and rarely if ever will let his stuff go under ebay.

If you've got some Lattimores to move, let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the advice 21. I'm not a card shop, my name comes from my collecting cards from Carolina players. I'm probably one of Lattimores biggest fans. I don't exactly require under eBay. I'm just looking for a $200 lot to purchase at a reasonable value. Thanks again. And u have great taste in players!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My email comes from where I had a very unsuccessful venture in selling online. To tell the truth, my goal is to actually own a shop. But it won't be any time in the near future.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psercy2337's Items on eBay

Gotcha. Have been a die hard Carolina fan my whole life, graduated from there in 07 right when he was comin in. Couldn't be a more humble and persistent young guy in the NFL than him.

Check out my bucket if you just wanna see my collection, and send me a link to yours if u have one. Always love seein the other Latti PCs out there