Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

WIsportsfan19's Success Thread

Ok, I'll join in the fun, too. I guess I'll get one of these started now since I just sent off 50 TTM requests for spring training. I'll work on catching up with my past IP and TTM successes and then go from there. I just recently started getting more into TTM so we'll see how it goes. I am by no means a "super collector" but I do enjoy the hobby!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Good luck with ST requests, this is a hobby that sucks you in so be prepared to get into it and send out a lot of requests!

SCF Rewards
    Country

DSC02382.jpgI will start with one of my favorite items in my small collection. I got this one IP when I was younger. Personalized Bart Starr Super Bowl II card. He signed the back so I found this awesome plaque to display it.
    Last edited by WIsportsfan19; 02-12-2014 at 12:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

DSC02382.jpgI will start with one of my favorite items in my small collection. I got this one IP when I was younger. Personalized Bart Star Super Bowl II card. He signed the back so I found this awesome plaque to display it.

What a wonderful item for your collection! I love when a player takes the time to personalize an item as well. Looking forward to seeing all your items. BTW, the other member was being honest this will draw you in.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck with ST requests, this is a hobby that sucks you in so be prepared to get into it and send out a lot of requests!

Thanks! I had never done it before, until last year when I sent out about 12 last summer and in Fall League and got 6 back. So for Christmas I asked for envelopes, stamps, and baseball cards and I've been going to town! I don't know if I'll do 50 every year, but I guess it's a good start! It really does suck you in!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a wonderful item for your collection! I love when a player takes the time to personalize an item as well. Looking forward to seeing all your items. BTW, the other member was being honest this will draw you in.

I'm totally figuring that out! I stocked up on supplies this Christmas and I have really enjoyed getting my requests out this year. I'll think that I'm done, and then I'll hear about another good signer or another surprise return and I'll pull out my cards and put more in the mail. I guess it never ends does it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought I'd share a list of my best IP successes in 2013. All of these were obtained at ballparks before and after games. I was very successful last year, and I don't know if my 2014 will even come close to being this good...

Baseballs (ROMLB):

Byron Buxton
    Michael Wacha
    Mark Appel (w/ Bible verse inscription)
    Carlos Correa
    Jose Berrios
    Paul Molitor (w/ HOF inscription)
    Paul Molitor (w/ hits total inscription)
    Corey Hart
    Ryan Braun
    Tony Oliva

8x10s:
    Byron Buxton
    Carlos Correa
    Max Kepler
    Jose Berrios

Once I have more time and get the pitcure uploader figured out, I can post some photos and scans.
    Last edited by WIsportsfan19; 04-16-2014 at 03:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good job on Correa and Buxton. I sent off TTM to Byron a few days ago. Thought about sending to Correa but he's not that great TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I received a Fall League success yesterday- Delino Deshields personalized 2/2. Sent it to Arizona on October 29, 2013.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! I had never done it before, until last year when I sent out about 12 last summer and in Fall League and got 6 back. So for Christmas I asked for envelopes, stamps, and baseball cards and I've been going to town! I don't know if I'll do 50 every year, but I guess it's a good start! It really does suck you in!

Stamps as a gift is a great idea. Next Christmas...hahaha

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast