Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

MIA: 2013/14 Score Hot Rookies RED BORDER

Has anyone seen any of the 2013/14 Score Hot Rookies in the Red Border variety (some sort of a retail parallel)? I have seen the red border base set... and even the two or three rookies from the base set... but none of the Hot Rookies.

If anyone knows what happened, please let me know. I am desperate to knock the Darcy Kuemper Red Border Hot Rookie off of my checklist!

- Rob

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (45)
    Country

Well it looks like they do exist but they look pretty rare (either low print run or more likely due to not enough of the retail product broken), heres a Brodin on eBay but none show up in the sold listings. Good luck on finding the Kuemper!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

I opened multiple rack packs (where you find the red borders) and was able to get 2 Hot Rookie cards out of the 22 red border cards I have (so around 1 Hot Rookie for every 10 base cards). I ended up with an Alex Killorn Red HR and Antoine Roussel Red HR.

So definitely harder to find.

Stewart

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks for the info.... I havent seen a single card from the hot rookie set.on feebay untill now.

Looking for the kuemper dwad.or alive.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Thanks for the info.... I havent seen a single card from the hot rookie set.on feebay untill now.

Looking for the kuemper dwad.or alive.

I have a Ryan Spooner on ebay right now