Trading in your favor for a bart starr, emmitt smith & gale sayers auto

If you have one, i am willing to trade in your favor out of all of my buckets except "hof pc". Lmk what you have

2. Wata Photo

got a foot of snow today in PA so i wasn't able to get the cards out yet in the mail. i'll try to get the cards out tomorrow morning and will update the trade manager. sorry 4 the delay, jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    got a foot of snow today in PA so i wasn't able to get the cards out yet in the mail. i'll try to get the cards out tomorrow morning and will update the trade manager. sorry 4 the delay, jeff
    No prob. I have your info and will update in a few

My inbox was full and I seem to have missed some one so if you messaged me please reply again

If you decide to buy still have my patch and auto available.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    If you decide to buy still have my patch and auto available.
    Sure thing. My situation has changed for the moment so I'm not able to buy but I'll Lyn if things change

looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

thats a nice on my friend. circumstances have changed as i am now having to sell out but thanks for the post