Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I think its disgusting what he is doing and staff should step in to put a stop to his ignorant charade. It's one thing to hotly argue and debate religious beliefs but to openly mock them like this is just nauseating.

I think you should grow some skin. Staff step in? Lol. You need a nanny.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Speaking of trolling...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well she is a full blown Democrat you can keep her
    Hillary Clinton sucks. I remember looking at a doccumentary a few years ago about all the people who crossed her and ended up dead including a couple of 12 year old kids who accidentally stumbled across some dirt she was trying to dispose of. That being said she would be the perfect republican canidate. Plus the Republicans should love the fact that she is pro war.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no, this member in question is way overstepping his boundaries in his mockery of Christian faith and it is absolutely insulting and disgusting. There is a boundary and he crossed it with this new act he is pulling, I am sorry I have more respect for humanity than you do to see this and rise against it.

BANNED

Country

no, this member in question is way overstepping his boundaries in his mockery of Christian faith and it is absolutely insulting and disgusting. There is a boundary and he crossed it with this new act he is pulling, I am sorry I have more respect for humanity than you do to see this and rise against it.

Freedom of speech. He lives in the USA, not Canada. This site is American. He has you on two levels. In terms of respect? You have no respect for anyone that is not conservative.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Freedom of speech. He lives in the USA, not Canada. This site is American. He has you on two levels. In terms of respect? You have no respect for anyone that is not conservative.

Umm before shooting off your mouth in such an ignorant and condescending manner you really need to refresh your memory of the rules that are laid out and you would realize he has me on no levels. I am done with you and your jaded perception of reality.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Says the guy who told me to shut up because I'm not "his father." Freedom of speech important to you, bud?

Freedom of speech does not apply here. This is a privately owned website, not public property.

I for one just think it's childish and a sign someone needs more attention. And in terms of respect you have none, for anyone, if you really want to get into it. Oh, and I know I'm not your dad. Do you know no one thinks they're your dad?
    Last edited by Wickabee; 02-14-2014 at 12:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

freedom of speech has nothing to do with this forum, nor does any religious laws.

BANNED

Country

Umm before shooting off your mouth in such an ignorant and condescending manner you really need to refresh your memory of the rules that are laid out and you would realize he has me on no levels. I am done with you and your jaded perception of reality.

Alex plays you like a cheap accordion, and you don't want your marbles taken. You simply have no coping mechanism. Screaming for somebody's head in a public lynching because you don't get you own way?

That's rich.
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-14-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast