Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

Chicago Bulls (NBA) and Chicago Wolves (AHL) 50/50

I should have started this earlier, but I live near the Chicago Bulls practice facility and have easy access to the Chicago Wolves (St. Louis Blues AHL affiliate) arena. It's the last year the Bulls are practicing in this facility (next year they move closer to their arena) so I've been trying to go as much as possible. I'll take 50/50 and some trades for the rest of the season. I am will take up to 2 per for the Bulls and up to 4 per for the Wolves. Expect the Wolves back quickly (every player always signs after every game) so I'd say around 2 weeks. The Bulls will take longer because the time the first player leaves to the last player its usually around a 4 hour difference. I will send Bulls items back by end of season at latest. PM if interested.
    1. Everything will be done through the Trade Manager.
    2. A SASE must be provided.
    3. The autographs are no guarantee.
    4. The items needed by me the most will have the first priority. Specifically, I need floorboards, hockey pucks, baseballs, 11x14 and 16x20 photos. So those willing to do a 50/50 with these items will be first priority. Cards and 8x10 photos will be accepted as 2nd priority.
    5. Sometimes, I may request for a trade involving some of your autographs instead of a 50/50 only because I already have the items you are putting up.

CHICAGO BULLS
    Derrick Rose - 2 available
    Joakim Noah - 2 available
    Carlos Boozer - 2 available
    Taj Gibson - 2 available
    Jimmy Butler - 2 available
    Mike Dunleavy - 2 available
    Kirk Hinrich - 2 available
    D.J. Augustin - 2 available
    Tony Snell - 2 available
    Nazr Mohammed - 2 available
    Erik Murphy - 2 available
    Tornike Shengelia - 2 available

CHICAGO WOLVES
    Coach John Anderson - 2 available
    Jake Allen - 3 available
    Dmitrij Jaskin - 4 available
    Ty Rattie - 3 available
    Joel Edmundson - 4 available
    Jani Hakanpaa - 4 available
    Chris Porter - 3 available
    Tyler Shattock - 4 available
    Pat Cannone - 4 available
    Cody Beach - 4 available
    Sebastian Wannstrom - 4 available
    Sergey Andronov - 4 available
    Cade Fairchild - 2 available
    David Shields - 4 available
    These are the top prospects. I dont want to list all of the players so if anyone wants another player just PM me and that would work.
    Last edited by chitownautos; 02-18-2014 at 01:10 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF 50/50 Rules!

We are seeing alot of posts for 50/50's and just wanted to be sure that these transactions were following these guidelines:

1~You must use the SCF trade manager.
    2~Dates items to be mailed back must be included in trade manager.
    3~It must be a true 50/50 attempt. Do not send more than 2 items for each one attempted to be signed and returned.
    4~Everything sent must be listed.
    5~Who is paying return postage must be specified in the trade manager as part of the trade.
    6~All 50/50 trades must be understood that they are attempting to get the items signed and that may not happen.
    7~Must Send First Tagged members can not do 50/50 events as the signer.
    These rules are in place as we have had a few issues in the past with 50/50 transactions and the trades were never posted? We need you all to follow these guidelines to help protect you from any protential scam.

If you are unsure how to post a trade in the SCF Trade Manager, the tutorial is linked below
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=412929
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content