Favorite product to break for 2013

My favorites are SPX & Rookies & Stars. Spx is a simple concept - 10 packs with a hit or insert per pack. In the past week my brother has pulled a lacy patch auto to /30 and a lacy patch auto to /15. Impressive product that delivers some nice hits of hall of famers. Box prices are around 59.99 now.

Rookies & Stars packs an incredible amount of value into this product. Boxes are 55-65 now with 4 hits and 24 packs per box. There are notable inserts like crusade and at least 1 rookie per pack. Many of the hits in this product look very nice. Let me know what your favorite products to break are for 2013 stuff.

Magic or Bowman, I love how they revamped Bowman with Chrome on card autos, now if only they could get college logos it would be pristine.
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

i like the bowman redemptions with nfl uniforms but the airbrushed stuff looks so sloppy.

I would say the Triple Threads. Have some really nice hits to show for it. Chrome was so-so.

I liked the value I was getting out of the Bowman blasters, haven't opened enough of any other product to compare though.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kalipbean View Post
    I would say the Triple Threads. Have some really nice hits to show for it. Chrome was so-so.
    I like threads but the box price is a ripoff to me.