Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Believe the have a home stand against the Rangers!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Rangers & Mariners will be playing the Indians during the Nat.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Looks like it's pretty much official that I will definitely be going-- got the money figured out along with making sure I'll have vacation time. Going to be booking my flight, hotel, and car this month. Planning on hitting a couple Indians games too for some autograph hounding-- hopefully one against Seattle and the following Monday against Cincinnati.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like it's pretty much official that I will definitely be going-- got the money figured out along with making sure I'll have vacation time. Going to be booking my flight, hotel, and car this month. Planning on hitting a couple Indians games too for some autograph hounding-- hopefully one against Seattle and the following Monday against Cincinnati.

If you go to the reds game I may have to send you with some cards for both of us to get signed. I think I am going with a group to the Saturday game

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

celebrities to the National show as VIP guests. Please include them in all future show marketing and promotion as soon as possible.

1. Howard Johnson: “HoJo” Former Tiger, Mets, 30/30 when 30/30 was hard. 2X World Series Champion (Tigers and Mets), 2X Silver Slugger Award Winner. Popular Player.

2. Andy Van Slyke: Popular former Cardinal and Pirate Center Fielder, 5 Time Gold Glove Winner, 3 Time All Star, his son is the starting 1st Baseman of the Dodgers.

3. Rick Waits: Former Indians Starting Pitcher, hasn’t made a public autograph appearance in the Cleveland area in many, may years, if not ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anybody needs custom cards, 8x10s, etc, PM me. My customs bucket is in my sig.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm assuming VIP signers are one item per person? I have a few each on Van Slyke and Hojo for sets I'm doing. I figure I might have a few shots on them at the ballpark, but in case I completely whiff on them several times over, I'd like to know as a backup plan.

mlbfan85-- I'll see what I can do, but I can't guarantee anything since I already have a bunch of my own stuff to get signed by the Reds. Mariners stuff would be easier for me since I will have already gotten them at least once down here in Arlington.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We are proud to announce the addition of the following celebrities to the upcoming NATIONAL show. Please include them in all future show marketing and promotion as soon as possible.

Baseball Hall of Famers:

Brooks Robinson
    Dave Winfield
    Wade Boggs
    Tom Glavine

Also, we are proud to announce the following VIP autograph guest:

Al Oliver – 7 time All Star, 3 Time Silver Slugger Award Winner, 1982 NL Batting Champion, 1971 World Series Champion, Former Pirate

We are proud to announce the addition of the following celebrities to the upcoming NATIONAL show. Please include them in all future show marketing and promotion as soon as possible.

Gordie Howe: Mr Hockey, Hockey Legend and Hall of Famer.

John Riggins: Former NY Jet and Washington Redskin, 1980’s All Decade Team, SB 17 MVP, Pro Football Hall of Famer

Jason Giambi: 5 Time All Star, 2000 ALMVP, Current Cleveland Indian

Jake LaMotta: Former Middleweight Champion, Known as the Raging Bull!

We look forward to having them in Cleveland.

Watch for more player announcements in the weeks and months to come!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Censored -- let me know next time you are going to Arlington I would like to get some rangers autos and obviously I would send enough for both of us. I really want Profar and Choo

SCF Rewards
    Country

Censored -- let me know next time you are going to Arlington I would like to get some rangers autos and obviously I would send enough for both of us. I really want Profar and Choo

I go a lot (almost every weekend), but Profar and Choo are next to impossible. I'll shoot you a PM later so we're not clogging up this thread with off-topic stuff.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast