Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I know a guy who use to say this a lot....
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know a guy who use to say this a lot....

Still do even though it not the mantra of SCF. See you there!

D
    On

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So wait, what are picnic bars?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    I believe Picnic Bars are another way of saying an energy bar or Granola bar
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

It's a candy bar from Australia. The Brits have a version too but it has raisins. Gross.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picnic_%28chocolate_bar%29

I spent almost a month in Australia (mostly Tasmania) in 2000 on a high school exchange trip and got hooked on them then. If I passed a vending machine, I'd buy one just about every time. Haven't had one since then, as I haven't found them anywhere in the US.
    Last edited by *censored*; 07-25-2014 at 09:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See postgsl's Items on eBay

*kermitflail*

Even if I can't find any Exum cards, I will buy the Picnic bars off you. It's been nearly 15 years since I had one.

Will trade for Matthew Dellavedova cards as well plus cash is good

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Postman keep trying to locate me any team or complete set of the ABL thanks.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 07-25-2014 at 11:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Speaking of Australian sports, how popular was Derek Rucker over there? I went to the same high school he did and actually graduated with his youngest brother. Also the alma mater of Jason Garrett, for the more football-inclined among us here. They may have actually graduated the same year.

With all the Australia talk, I may have to break out my Collingwood Magpies hat next week...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Quick side question, I know a lot of us are starting to discuss trades at Nationals. Would anybody be up for either a bucketlist/tradelist forum. That way we have an idea of what everybody has and what everybody would like to trade for?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See postgsl's Items on eBay

Speaking of Australian sports, how popular was Derek Rucker over there? I went to the same high school he did and actually graduated with his youngest brother. Also the alma mater of Jason Garrett, for the more football-inclined among us here. They may have actually graduated the same year.

With all the Australia talk, I may have to break out my Collingwood Magpies hat next week...

Derek Rucker was huge when he played here plus he played when basketball here was actually able to complete against the other major sports that were played at the same time being Rugby league and AUstralian Rules football.

And if you wear theat COllingwood hat I just may eat those picnic bars on the flight over

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast