Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Another thing about the National its like a huge collecting/trading reunion off sorts. Meaning you might see certain traders for only that time of year example its the only chance I get to talk shop face to face with Doniceage without being on a phone or computer plus make new friends as well like I'm all excited to meet *Censored* from our phone conversation he seems very knowledgeable on things with stuff. Plus like mentioned numerous times you'll see cards from long ago to those just being released as well seeing stuff that the higher end auction houses are offer that us low budgeters can only imagine where&how did they get that case in point the Gold Glove award of Ozzie Smith. Believe me its fun seeing 1st timers & the expressions they have on their face.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Almost Everything You Need to Know About Panini America at the 2014 National

When it comes to Panini America’s presence at next week’s 2014 National Sports Collectors Convention in Cleveland, you’ve heard things, you’ve read things, you’ve seen things and you’ve suspected things over the last several weeks. But for the record, this post will serve as your definitive guide to everything Panini America has planned for one of its biggest weeks of the year.

From wrapper-redemption details to the exclusive Panini VIP Party to special Tools of the Trade Basketball and Donruss Rated Rookie Baseball promotions and seemingly everything in between, keep reading to find out every last detail you need to know to be ready when the I-X Center opens its doors to collectors from around the country next Wednesday at 4 p.m. Be sure to check back with The Knight’s Lance and follow along on Twitter using the hash tag #PaniniNSCC for updates and additional information.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...al/#more-84473

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WHEATLAND AUCTION SERVICES TO GIVE AWAY SINGLE SIGNED MUHAMMAD ALI GLOVE AT 35TH NATIONAL

image.jpg

Do
    N

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Amazon.com Partners with Upper Deck for Exclusive Autograph Cards for the 2014 National Sports Collectors Convention

Fans taking part in Upper Deck’s popular wrapper redemption program at the 2014 National Sports Collectors Convention are in store for a special surprise! To help celebrate Upper Deck’s 25th Anniversary and Amazon.com’s increased support of the sports collectibles category with their specialty online store, the two companies are partnering for a special promotion. Randomly inserted into Upper Deck’s wrapper redemption packs are four Amazon.com exclusive autographs limited to 25 copies from four of the best players in each of the four core sports.
    Baseball – Reggie Jackson

http://upperdeckblog.com/2014/07/ama...r+Deck+Blog%29

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

I'm in chat now if anyone wants to get in and talk National!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can't get into the chat.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't put a password, try with just your user name.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

HISTORIC AUTOGRAPHS OFFERING $2500 REWARD AT THE NATIONAL

PRE-National Promotion

Historic Autographs will pay a $2500.00 cash reward to any collector that completes a 2014 HA Originals, 1941 72-card set and places it on the PSA/DNA Set Registry by noon Sunday August 3, 2014. There are (7) possible sets so there could be multiple winners. The collector gets to keep his set and the cash - this is a true reward.

For those who put together the 2014 HA Originals, 1941 MINI 24-cards set (and place it on the PSA/DNA Registry by noon Sunday August 3, 2014, Historic Autographs will give each of those winners a free PSA-Authenticated signed baseball (HOFs only)
    National Promotions

Every person that opens a box of ANY Historic Autographs product (PURCHASED AT THE NATIONAL & OPENED AT THE HA BOOTH ONLY) will be given a BECKETT COVERS card that features Mickey Mantle from the 1986 Beckett cover as well as a complete 22-card HA Originals, 1909-12 art card set & a 42-card HA Originals, 1933 art card set. So every Historic Autographs box bought at the National gets (3) free items.

For every box of the 2014 Historic Autographs Originals, 1941 or the 2014 Historic Autographs Originals, 1934-36 (released at the National) and opened at the HA Booth - the customer will get (1) of the National promotion PSA-slabbed Bob Feller cards (while supplies last) - plus the Beckett Covers card and (2) HA Originals art card set listed above.

Buy (2) boxes of the 2014 Historic Autographs Originals, 1941 or the 2014 Historic Autographs Originals, 1934-36 and opened at the HA Booth - the customer will get your choice of (1) of the other FOUR promotional PSA-slabbed cards including (2) different Babe Ruth cards, Lou Gehrig and Joe DiMaggio - plus the Beckett Covers card and (2) HA Originals art card set listed above (or their choice of a FREE HA Originals, MINI box or a Five Boroughs box).

For those who buy (3) or more boxes of Peerless, 2014 (at the National and opened at our booth), the customer will get (1) of the National promotion PSA-slabbed Bob Feller cards (while supplies last) - plus the (3) each of the Beckett Covers card and HA Originals art card sets listed above.

For those who buy (6) or more boxes of Peerless, 2014 (at the National and opened at our booth), the customer will get choice of (1) of the other FOUR promotional PSA-slabbed cards including (2) different Babe Ruth cards, Lou Gehrig and Joe DiMaggio (while supplies last) - plus the (6) each of the Beckett Covers card and HA Originals art card sets listed above.

National ONLY Memorabilia Edition

This product is quite simple, each tin will have (1) redemption card that MUST to be redeemed at our booth at the National - no exceptions - but the beauty of the product is that the customer will get a fantastic piece of SIGNED memorabilia for the lowest price possible. The product will include mostly autographed jerseys along with some very nice HOF signed baseball bats, a few full-sized helmets and a handful of Stan Musial signed baseballs. Highlighted by a wonderful LeBron James Cleveland Cavaliers UDA-Authenticated jersey with ALL the other items are PSA/DNA authenticated. The selection of jerseys is better than our very popular Jersey Edition from earlier this year - so this product is a great value price to those who like memorabilia. All items can be seen at our Booth #349

image.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't want to undercut jeeptrader's post selling his autograph tickets, but I'm looking to dump my Rick Waits and Jim Stillwagon SuperVIP auto tickets. For non-VIPs, Waits is charging $20 and Stillwagon $29. I'm willing to part with mine for much less. Will sell or trade, no reasonable offer refused.

Waits is signing Thursday at 10:30 am, Stillwagon is Friday at 1:15 pm. The only reason I'm not going for them is I have nothing for them to sign unless I can pick up a photo for cheap at the show. I have stuff on everyone else.

If interested, shoot me a PM.

Or, if you have photos for cheap on them, I might be interested in buying them instead of dumping my tickets.

ALSO-- Thanks to everyone who showed up for the National chat last night. Depending on my schedule, I'd like to try to do it again on Saturday evening. I'm 'graphing the Rangers until about 4, then a quick workout, so maybe around 7 Eastern again.
    Last edited by *censored*; 07-24-2014 at 09:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don...not sure if it ok to post this here but here goes...I am selling my VIP autograph tickets for the following people:

Andy Van Slyke pending *censored*
    Howard Johnson pending *censored*
    Rick Waits
    Al Oliver
    Al "Bubba" Baker pending michigandan
    Hanford Dixon
    Mike Hargrove
    Tom Browning pending BSEBALLCOMMISH75
    Billy Sims pending doniceage
    Len Barker
    Jim Stillwagon
    Sonny Siebert
    Joe DeLamielleure
    Jeff Burroughs
    Joe Charboneau pending BSEBALLCOMMISH75
    Gary Bell
    Kevin Mack
    Milt Plum pending michigandan

$5 each......I will be at the Nationals every day.

I apologize if this infringes on your thread Don but thought it may be alright since it is Nationals related.

still some left!
    Last edited by jeeptrader; 07-25-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast