Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

your best 2/14 IP or Show auto was?

Started this thread to see what your best IP or show auto was of 2014.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Ozzie Smith at RDS in Jupiter, FL. I had him add inscription, "13 X G.G."

SCF Rewards
    Country

My best success this month was Doug Harvey, who belongs to the 2010 Baseball HOF class. I received both the HOF and "god" inscriptions. I've now completed the 2010 HOF class using SCF's great TTM Manager. Here's a pic:

http://attemptedrobbery.blogspot.com...fame-2010.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin Durant on a ball in paint pen at 230am. One of my best stories ever. Great guy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

my best was a show signing. It is Red Schoendienst, HOfer from the Cardinals. Really cool guy for being as old as he is. St Louis Sports Co had a signing and presented him with a ton of birthday cards etc. He graciously took pictures with us (and even took another one with me when the owner of stlsportsco decided to photo bomb us the first time lol) Red was super classy, and really pleasant.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on getting a success from Red. How does his signature look these days? Do you mind saying if it's shaky or posting a picture of your success? The reason I ask is that I need him for my HOF project and I see a private signing for him next month! According to baseballreference.com, he's 91.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Robby Cano on a 8x10

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My best success this month was Doug Harvey, who belongs to the 2010 Baseball HOF class. I received both the HOF and "god" inscriptions. I've now completed the 2010 HOF class using SCF's great TTM Manager. Here's a pic:

http://attemptedrobbery.blogspot.com...fame-2010.html

i would be glad to email u pics of it, I don't have photobucket and my files are to large to post here. It's slightly shaky but not bad by any means, still pretty solid. Shoot me a message with ur email addy and I'll send a few pics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats on getting a success from Red. How does his signature look these days? Do you mind saying if it's shaky or posting a picture of your success? The reason I ask is that I need him for my HOF project and I see a private signing for him next month! According to baseballreference.com, he's 91.

sent you an email using the addy from your blog.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clemens IP @ the university of Texas alumni baseball game. Got "Rocket" on there as a bonus! The other ball pictured is Huston Street also from that game. Big fan of his, GREAT dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast