Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Classic Jeremy.....

It amazes me that people look at this in black and white terms. If someone has Faith why belittle them? Also if someone does not believe the way you do it does not make them less of a person (Michael Sam case).

I would hope you stand behind your strong beliefs enough to NOT profit and stop selling cards and other items of people whi belive that the Bible is the word of God. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Jon.. are you obsessed with me? I ask this 100% dead eye seriously. You follow me site to site simply to troll posts I write.. you cite quotes from me on websites that no longer even exist, and you even lied about charity donations to get me to sign a baseball for you... what is your deal sir?

Anyway.. to your "point"... the entire reason said that is because "faith" is not "fact".. you cannot have an opinion on facts. People citing "the bible is the word of god" are basically saying "I am entitled to my own set of facts"... I do not debate with people who see the sky as purple, the grass as red, and believe a man lived in the belly of a whale for hundreds of years.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Jon.. are you obsessed with me? I ask this 100% dead eye seriously. You follow me site to site simply to troll posts I write.. you cite quotes from me on websites that no longer even exist, and you even lied about charity donations to get me to sign a baseball for you... what is your deal sir?

Anyway.. to your "point"... the entire reason said that is because "faith" is not "fact".. you cannot have an opinion on facts. People citing "the bible is the word of god" are basically saying "I am entitled to my own set of facts"... I do not debate with people who see the sky as purple, the grass as red, and believe a man lived in the belly of a whale for hundreds of years.

I have made ALL donations and more....for YOU to call someone a liar is actually a compliment as you lie so much you cannot remember the truth.

I have my own beliefs. I do not force them on anyone. I will not tell someone who has FAITH that they are wrong. Just as I will never tell someone that 1+1 does not equal 2.

You are no better and in some ways worse than the people you rail against.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

I have made ALL donations and more....for YOU to call someone a liar is actually a compliment as you lie so much you cannot remember the truth.

I have my own beliefs. I do not force them on anyone. I will not tell someone who has FAITH that they are wrong. Just as I will never tell someone that 1+1 does not equal 2.

You are no better and in some ways worse than the people you rail against.

You 100% lied about "donations".. but we won't go there since you think you are holier than thou.. I'm honestly not sure why I am responding to you.. you are nothing but an internet troll with nothing better to do than this.. but here we go again....

What you don't get is "faith" in this case is saying "1 plus 1 equals 3".... does faith allow a person to have that "fact"? Does believing in a book allow someone to say 2+2=6 and saying otherwise is denying them their religious freedom? As I stated 3 times now... you can believe whatever you want, you just aren't entitled to your own set of facts.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345