Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post First look: 2013-14 Upper Deck SP Authentic Basketball

http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/02/...ic-basketball/

SP Authentic will release with new inclusions this year with floor cards from LeBron James’ high school, Ultimate Collection cards and more.

The LeBron James Supreme Court Floor cards feature a piece of James’ high school floor where he won two state titles. There are five parallels, including a signed version, and are tough pulls, falling at a rate of just three per case.

There are three autographs in every box, including one By The Letter Signature numbered to 75 or less.

Each case will have four On Court Authentics (with rare autographed versions) and three Ultimate Collection Auto Booklet Bonus Packs (numbered to 250 or less, including legend or a rookie). There is also one buyback auto in every case from players such as Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Alonzo Mourning, Anfernee Hardaway and more.

2013-14 SP Authentic Basketball will come with 24 packs in every box and five cards in each pack.

SP Authentic is scheduled to come out April 30.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Looks like the last 3 years worth!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaakko1's Items on eBay

This has been done so many times before. Nothing new here. I'm not interested unless they bring back Charles Barkley.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaakko1's Items on eBay

What the hell were they thinking with some of these card designs? This has got to be the ugliest basketball card I've ever seen. Looks like some kid made it at school.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What the hell were they thinking with some of these card designs? This has got to be the ugliest basketball card I've ever seen. Looks like some kid made it at school.

YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i Had to vomit just then.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

they are a reprint of 2001-2002 sp authentic. they're actually pretty nice looking in person

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like there will be some new cards for the funny card thread. Besides having a hilarious look on Rodman's face you have the other smaller guy (Rodman as well?) jumping out of his arm pit.