Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bprice View Post
    How's that for Customer Service?

Brian Price
    +1,000,000
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Don't mean to go off topic here, but this is why I love ITG. Sure, they don't have a license, and, no offence Dr. Price, but they are a small fish compared to UD and Panini, but when are you able to personally e-mail the President of a multi-million dollar hockey card company. UD isn't on these forums, and neither is Panini. Thank you Dr. Price, I've met you a few times, and you are a great person. And you make great products. I have never busted a product from another company. GO ITG!
    Last edited by 13stepper; 03-02-2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: remove foul language

ITG MTOs are some of the nicest cards (and a great concept) ever made in the hobby. Once you get your first one, you'll chase others for your collection.
    Email me at: Hidden Content
    Collection web site Hidden Content : Hidden Content

Make sure to post the card once you get it back. Congrats!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Brian Price
    I don't know, waiting on hold with a giant corporation for an hour and a half does have its charm...
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

I will....IF I can make a decision! LOL Roy, Sawchuk, Plante, Bure, Yzerman, Lemieux, Sakic....tough choice!

Hold on a second... ITG Made To Order cards don't expire? It's just whether they have the player(s) or not? Hmmm... I might actually have to get me some money for some stuffs
    Just got home from a wedding or I would have answered sooner.

Yes you can redeem your card.

Brian Price
    "I like chicken wings"
    -The Fat Man

Hidden Content

Great customer service from ITG and congrats Ron on the nice hit. Now who to choose.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mnum View Post
    Great customer service from ITG and congrats Ron on the nice hit. Now who to choose.
    I opted for a Patrick Roy pad card....though now I'm second guessing myself on not picking Sawchuk or Plante! Still haven't sent the card though...so maybe I can change my mind...

Heck of a lot harder than I thought it would be!
    Last edited by ChuckNorrisFearsS; 03-03-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Brian Price
    I know I am impressed!
    Looking for 2013-14 UD Team Canada Cards (Exclusive Red(/100) #175 Nash, Captains #11 Smyth, SE Gold Die-Cut #1 Gretzky, #55 Price, #59 Orr)
    Certified Hockey 2010-11 Mirror Blue Base (#8 Byfuglien,135 Gustavsson,138 Caputi)
    Certified Hockey 2012-13 Mirror Blue Base (#98 M Boedker)
    Prizm 2013-14 Rookie Autograph (Tyler Toffoli, Justin Schultz)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast