Plan to be there around the 1st of this November. Saving now for a vehicle and income to set back. I stay in Columbia, SC which is about an hour away. Originally from SC so used to the weather. Interested in pro sports, college football, working out, sports cards, and am open to other ideas for activities. So where are card shops within this facinity, say a 60 mile radius of Charlotte? How has your experience been with them? I know Rock Hill has a shop, never been there though. I was looking to pay $400-600 in rent. I have stayed in a trailer and apartment before by the way. Really looking forward to a bigger city. Would like to go to some card shows too once moved. What kind of advice can you give in general? Should I watch out for anything? Is there a specific good spot that you would recommend? I wonder if a newspaper route would be smart if I have a pretty reliable car like a Toyota Camry as I have delivered newspapers in the past for 5 years. Maybe I would have to find a job paying $8-10 an hour in the field of landscaping, fast food, or retail/customer service. Oh and I have managed two sports cards shops in the late 90's. Look forward to hearing remarks. Share it all, good and bad, thanks.

Brian