Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would have said maybe try the Sugar Land Skeeters of the Atlantic League (and about two hours from me!) but IDK how they are TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Well my Twins World Series 8x10 collection has officially began.
    Tom Kelly 1/2 in 21 days
    Greg Gagne 1/1 in 21 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

two great starts right there.. Love the inscriptions..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Kelly on an 88 Topps card with the 2x inscription. Once I get Dallas Green back, I'll have every 1980s World Series champion manager except for Dick Howser.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Nick Saban 1/1 in ~210 days

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Had a friend get this done for me at a signing this past weekend. Paid $5 extra for the WS inscription. Not too bad of a start to the Twins WS collection

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Krist Novoselic 3/2 in 158 days. It was the only image I could find of just Krist to print an 8x10
    Jim Leyland 1/1 in 7 days. Nice addition to the 8x10 collection

Now this is also from Krist, and I like it more than the 8x10 I think. After Nirvana, Krist got involved in politics (included some political brochures as well), and I'm studying to become a high school history teacher. I mentioned that fact in my letter to him, so I like the personal touch added to this. And yes, it is not cut to square

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

These came in as part of a trade today. I always enjoy adding signed Allen and Ginter cards to the collection.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Three Twins 8x10s for the World Series project showed up today that I traded for

Jack Morris- 91 Team

Gene Larkin- 87 and 91 Teams

Tim Laudner- 87 Team

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

I had one TTM return today, along with some cards that a member on FCB was kind enough to get signed for me at a Red Wings game last weekend. He tossed the May in for me since he got two of them signed, and then there was also a roster signed by 4 members of the team, but I forgot to bring that along to scan

Wade Boggs was 3/3 in 11 days. Signed a 2013 Ginter that I included for a buddy, didn't scan

Now for the cards from the game. Clete Thomas brings me up to 67 signed 2008 Ginter cards

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast