Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Had a couple of returns waiting for me today when I got home from school. I don't have the return time since they were lost on my old spreadsheet. I can tell you that the Damon was sent back in January, and the Tommy Lee was sent back in July I believe

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Dan Fouts 2/2

Red Schoendienst from a private signing

Vernon Wells from last week

Heath Bell from a trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

hope you liked the trade! cant wait to get my cards in!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Had two returns when I got home today. Both in around 60 days. Viola was sent with a donation. A little bummed about the smeared Hamilton, but I can't complain. I'll send another 8x10 to him next year

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Only one return this past week
    Jason Grilli from ST. I don't remember exactly when I sent, but I don't remember sending a 2014 Topps

I also had a couple of gifts from a buddy on another forum

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome successes! Allen and Ginter cards were just made for TTM's! Congrats and keep sending em out!

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Awesome successes! Allen and Ginter cards were just made for TTM's! Congrats and keep sending em out!

Justin

Thanks man! You got me curious as to what my total count was and I believe this is where I stand right now-
    2006- 0 :(
    2007- 3
    2008- 76
    2009- 35
    2010- 7
    2011- 7
    2012- 12
    2013- 18

Total- 158

Those are rough guesses since I don't have all of them with me and I didn't feel like digging through my scans lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Justin Morneau 2008 Ginter. This was signed through his coat drive in Minnesota. Donate three winter coats and you were given a ticket to the autograph signing. Thankfully I have a good friend in the cities that was kind enough to pick up the coats from Goodwill and go to the signing.

Fergie Jenkins 2013 Ginter. This was signed through a private signing with the Fergie Jenkins Foundation at the price of $10. It is my 7th HOFer from the 2013 Ginter set.

Michael Cuddyer 2009 Ginter. This was a pick up for a couple of bucks on eBay. I couldn't pass it up since I needed it for my Twins Ginter collection.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

Well no TTM returns lately. Things slowed way down for me this past semester. I should have some more free time this upcoming semester and hope to send more out. I do have some pick ups to show off though.

This was a purchase through MLB Shop. It was when they had there 30% off sitewide and free shipping on orders of $50+ so this was only $7, and a great purchase for a Twins fan in my mind

And finally, I was told by mom that I had a package from a name I never heard of and I wasn't expecting anything at all. I was curious about this and it turns out to be from a member of SCN who I was talking with a little bit about my signed Ginter collection and he was glad to see another Ginter collector. He purchased or traded for these and had the original owner mail them to me. Needless to say, I was shocked when I opened the package. Great timing as well with Mr. Hunter returning to Minnesota.

And now these were from nmculbreth when he did his prospect giveaway in early December. I just haven't had a chance to post them until now.
    Last edited by clarkzac; 01-12-2015 at 07:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

No TTM returns yet, but TwinsFest is upon us next weekend! It will be my second time ever going, and I'm excited and a little overwhelmed as the schedules for Friday and Saturday have a lot of guys I need spread out across different tables at the same time

One card mail day today. Got it at what I thought was a great price! ;)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast