Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning Rookies

As the title says, I am looking for Lightning rookie. Mostly Tyler Johnson, Ondrej Palat and Nikita Kucherov. But I will be interested in any of the 9 rookies from the 2013-14 season. I would prefer to trade a large lot to save on shipping, but I will look at any offers.

I am also looking for Martin St. Louis and Stamkos stuff. (Doesn't have to be rookie year for these 2)

Please send me a PM with a list of what you have and who you collect (ie team or player)

Thanks
    Jeff
    Last edited by bbr318; 03-13-2014 at 07:52 AM.
    PC's
    Jordan Eberle (335 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Team Canada Marks from 11-12 SPGU (M-C-A-D-A)
    Steven Stamkos (114 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Letter and Number marks (9-1 09/10 SPGU)(O 10/11 SPGU)

I have a few, have you got a tradelist?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden and immortal inks autos!
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (36)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I got STAMKOS YG BGS 9.5
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    FINNISH HIGH END . always buing LOTS

Quote Originally Posted by hang time View Post
    I have a few, have you got a tradelist?
    I have too many cards for a tradelist. If you could PM me a list of what you have I can put something together.

Jeff
    PC's
    Jordan Eberle (335 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Team Canada Marks from 11-12 SPGU (M-C-A-D-A)
    Steven Stamkos (114 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Letter and Number marks (9-1 09/10 SPGU)(O 10/11 SPGU)

Quote Originally Posted by benthic View Post
    I got STAMKOS YG BGS 9.5
    I will pass.

Thanks
    PC's

Quote Originally Posted by bbr318 View Post
    I have too many cards for a tradelist. If you could PM me a list of what you have I can put something together.

Jeff
    Wantlist is in my sig..if you don't have anything there I also like HOFer autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden and immortal inks autos!
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

Quote Originally Posted by Chipchura01 View Post
    Do you have a high end trade list?

I have this card...
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...356a5e9316.jpg

PM sent
    PC's

Quote Originally Posted by hang time View Post
    Wantlist is in my sig..if you don't have anything there I also like HOFer autos
    I still don't know what you are offering. And I don't see anything in your tradelist that interests me. So I will pass

Jeff
    PC's