Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning Rookies

As the title says, I am looking for Lightning rookie. Mostly Tyler Johnson, Ondrej Palat and Nikita Kucherov. But I will be interested in any of the 9 rookies from the 2013-14 season. I would prefer to trade a large lot to save on shipping, but I will look at any offers.

I am also looking for Martin St. Louis and Stamkos stuff. (Doesn't have to be rookie year for these 2)

Please send me a PM with a list of what you have and who you collect (ie team or player)

Thanks
    Jeff
    Last edited by bbr318; 03-13-2014 at 07:52 AM.
    PC's
    Jordan Eberle (335 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Team Canada Marks from 11-12 SPGU (M-C-A-D-A)
    Steven Stamkos (114 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Letter and Number marks (9-1 09/10 SPGU)(O 10/11 SPGU)

I have a few, have you got a tradelist?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos and patches of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden. Also looking for immortal inks autos and HOFer autos. Will consider other Canucks autos.
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (36)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I got STAMKOS YG BGS 9.5
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    FINNISH HIGH END . always buing LOTS

Quote Originally Posted by hang time View Post
    I have a few, have you got a tradelist?
    I have too many cards for a tradelist. If you could PM me a list of what you have I can put something together.

Jeff
    PC's
    Jordan Eberle (335 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Team Canada Marks from 11-12 SPGU (M-C-A-D-A)
    Steven Stamkos (114 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Letter and Number marks (9-1 09/10 SPGU)(O 10/11 SPGU)

Quote Originally Posted by benthic View Post
    I got STAMKOS YG BGS 9.5
    I will pass.

Thanks
    PC's

Quote Originally Posted by bbr318 View Post
    I have too many cards for a tradelist. If you could PM me a list of what you have I can put something together.

Jeff
    Wantlist is in my sig..if you don't have anything there I also like HOFer autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos and patches of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden. Also looking for immortal inks autos and HOFer autos. Will consider other Canucks autos.
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

Quote Originally Posted by Chipchura01 View Post
    Do you have a high end trade list?

I have this card...
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...356a5e9316.jpg

PM sent
    PC's

Quote Originally Posted by hang time View Post
    Wantlist is in my sig..if you don't have anything there I also like HOFer autos
    I still don't know what you are offering. And I don't see anything in your tradelist that interests me. So I will pass

Jeff
    PC's