Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BeezerBarkhouse's Items on eBay

A Couple Years Worth of PC Mail

Been a long time since I posted a show and tell, kind of fell out of the hobby a little bit a couple years ago. Been stopping by the forums from time to time and picking up cards here and there but nowhere near what it was at one time. A couple months ago I got back into it and today I decided to sit down and scan all of the stuff I have added to the PC since my last show and tell.

First the cards that caught my attention and pulled me back into the hobby a couple months ago. Some new Justin Pogge to chase! From the Upper Deck Team Canada release.

A few exclusives /10, Signatures, and Signatures /5! Also have the exclusives /100 but the scan will not cooperate with me. Still missing the regular base card!

A couple more hard to find Pogge's I've managed to come across. Another printing plate, and an MVP one on One with Carey Price. This one is especially nice for me because its extremely hard to find and even though I'm a Leaf fan I'm a bit of a closet Carey Price fan. haha

Because finding Justin Pogge cards I need has become harder and harder I decided to start a small Nazem Kadri PC. Here's what I have so far.

Pretty picky when it comes to Kadri stuff, sticking to rookies and hard signed auto's and patches. Just a minor collection.

After a long break from the hobby I wanted to start a PC for one of this years rookies. I decided to go with Boone Jenner because he played his junior hockey for the Generals here in my home town of Oshawa and so far he seems to be putting together a pretty decent rookie season with the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Some SPX

a couple more RC's, also have the young guns Canvas but the scan refuses to cooperate for some reason.

And finally the three cornerstones of my collection so far.

The Young Guns HG are my favourite cards pretty much every year. There is something fun about putting together that rainbow. Also happy to pick up a nice 3 colour RPA /99, and the patch on the RPA /25 is just absolutely nasty.

Thanks to anyone that took the time to read through all this, I look forward to being around the boards an a little more of a regular basis. And if anyone has any Justin Pogge, or Boone Jenner stuff you think I might like, please get in touch with me.

Thanks so much guys!

-Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pickups

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I have a Kadri Social Signature if you are interested.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content