Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Announcement! SCF Birthday Contest! Auto baseball anyone?

We were going to roll a different way with this in our area, but it did not work as I hoped. Let's make this really simple! SCF is having a birthday and I want a contest that will give back to the whole autograph community! We all love having free addresses in the TTMM? I want to reward the member who adds the most new addresses to the database for the month of March 2013! Please, do not just overload the database with Joe Schmoe c/o Team addresses! Do not enter duplicate addresses for instance spelling out post office box instead of PO Box for an existing address. We also will not count as addresses post into the TTMM just placing the fact a player has passed? I am working on eliminating those posts of passed away players who do not have mailing results listed prior to passing. I hold the right to disqualify members for these types of activities. For those members who were looking for a reason to share their addresses into the database, this is your time! We all would win with more addresses to use and the biggest contributor gets a nice prize! Who is up to the task? I have an IP Trump Signature Baseball from Will Myers when he played in the Midwest League All Star game a few years ago and this will be the prize. Would anyone like to add this young Tampa Bay star to their collection?

A. Enter the most new unique addresses for the month of March 2014 into the TTM Database to win.

B. Claim your prize ~ an autographed Will Myers Trump Signature Series Baseball obtained in person by indyreds.

When this was announced we have a leader of CliffAnderson92 with only 32! I know that number will not hold up! Who is in it to WIN?

~Thanks to those who add to the TTMM all the time without a reward and help out all the members here in the autograph community!

Updated on 4-1-14 with this winning announcement:
    We missed the 1,000 total new address goal by just a little. We ended up with two winners! CliffAnderson92 181 entries and Rudickulous 152 entries both averaged more than five addresses a day added into the TTMM. They accounted for like a third of the addresses for March. Hopefully their additions will help many other members add new signatures to their collections! I was lucky enough to have gotten three Wil Myers Trump Signature Series Baseballs signed IP back when I had seen him and it works out great to be able to share two with members of the autograph community. Congrats to those two winners and to everyone here at SCF for making this the best autograph community on the internet. Thanks to all the members who make new entries into the database even when we are not having a contest. I am proud to be a small part of this autograph community and appreciate all the help you folks have given to me in building my collection over the years!

I will get the two winners baseballs mailed out on Friday.

Should you want to share a photo once you get them I am sure a few members might like to see them. It is up to you to share if you would like to or not.

See you all around the boards and keep the successes rolling!
    Last edited by indyreds; 04-01-2014 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Announced the winner(s)
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is there anywhere where we can follow the standings or any place we can get an update on how we're doing. With the exception of one (I added Bob Costas to non-sport when he was already in other sport), I think I'm doing pretty well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is where we were when I made this post. Looking like 40 is the current lead.
    27gridiron 2
    30ranfordfan 1
    34BoJackson16 1
    3shooter15 6
    andyvizzle 1
    arinesmith 1
    bicemusic 2
    biggsy2323 12
    bryson120 2
    buddyg13 1
    Calebssportscards 6
    cardsfan345 1
    cbtvideos 18
    chitownautos 13
    chr5399 1
    Chris819 4
    ChrisjoeNJD 1
    CliffAnderson92 34
    collector41 1
    cubbies4ever 4
    cy young 1
    Dean28 1
    DonnyBaron45 1
    druce26 5
    dsolzman 2
    fihsermanate 1
    galvamega 1
    gdfitch 2
    gratiotknight 1
    hockeyfan221 3
    imcoop 4
    IronpigsJsmull 1
    jdy0385 8
    Jeremy_Falcons 1
    jkflemm 2
    Jstafford4897 2
    J_A_S_Z 1
    lautnerfied 3
    LeJHa 4
    levi 4
    LRV 1
    marty77 4
    michaeltswank 1
    mikedmatthews 4
    Oak 4
    oucats02 4
    Phillies Fan 3
    pjmusickid 1
    primetime27 11
    RAppel14 1
    RealBrianD 2
    reecer31 3
    rickyluke 1
    rinoblast05 2
    Robextend 8
    Rudickulous 40
    Ryanmillerfan30 7
    sanfrangiants55 1
    Shilliar 1
    silojohnson 1
    Spiegel83 1
    SportsAholic101 4
    starcollector53 1
    stesurbarsa 1
    Striker83 6
    TheNickster17 1
    TideFanDan 3
    trancenental 1
    tyd65 1
    WarHorse 1
    wolfman4christ 1
    wongcastle 6
    WVSU71 1
    xtra-innings 1
    Last edited by indyreds; 03-14-2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: update

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is there anywhere where we can follow the standings or any place we can get an update on how we're doing. With the exception of one (I added Bob Costas to non-sport when he was already in other sport), I think I'm doing pretty well.

I will do a update here from time to time this month!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No matter who wins, we're all going to be big winners in the end! There are lots of people that can't afford to buy autographs, or hi-end boxes of cards, so every address in the TTM section helps so much! So even if you don't have many to add, don't worry, and don't give up and keep adding

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that im not going to win, but it is still fun sharing all my research with you all!
    Is there a way we can get a list of all the new addresses added? That way we don't have to stumble on them?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know that im not going to win, but it is still fun sharing all my research with you all!
    Is there a way we can get a list of all the new addresses added? That way we don't have to stumble on them?

That is not a current feature for the autograph community in the TTMM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats a bummer. It would be a great feature.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thats a bummer. It would be a great feature.

We have had soooo many great suggestions that I have liked over the years to improve the TTMM. My favs have been adding a team sort feature, type of address sort features(HM, Team, Email or Via Venue), players color highlighted names by success percentages and many more. The fact is that I have not heard of any plans to change the TTMM. I am just thrilled that we have a place that allows us to track mailers and share addresses at zero costs to site members. It seems funny that no matter how many times I think I am done with the TTM hobby that I see a success from a member that I do not have and just end up doing another set of mailers. Thank you to all the members here who have helped me build the collection that I have!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The same reason I have added recently (although I will admit, 75% of the reason I'm going out of my way is to try and win...I am very competitive) is due to what Indy has said.

I started my hobby after getting autographs at an Indians game and instantly falling in love with autographs. A buddy suggested this site and I became immediately hooked. Not only has this site helped me improve my collection tremendously thanks to the TTMM tracker, but members as well have delivered valuable information. That info has gotten me big returns from All-Star players like Joe Johnson & Ryan Braun (both TTM). Some of the names I have added have been role players or actors, but i am just thrilled to deliver the chance to give somebody the opportunity to obtain these names...some of which I have just sent out to as well...

...and it would be nice to add Myers to my collection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast