Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Eastern League 50/50

BANNED

Country

Eastern League 50/50

Hello all,

I will be doing a 50/50 once again this year. Last year I probably completed about 90% of what I was sent, and many members expressed their satisfaction to me.

A few rules:

-Everything that has the potential to bubble and streak and get all screwed up NEEDS TO BE PREPPED. I would prefer you to use baby powder, and please make sure to remove all residue from the card.

-Please label all cards with some kind of adhesive that won't fall off, but is also easily removable. This is important; if you send me cards that aren't labeled, they won't get signed. Last year I spent countless hours cutting up sticky notes for someone who didn't label them.

-No lopsided 50/50s

-Please send an SASE that you know will be capable of returning your stuff. I don't really want to have to deal with shipping costs, paypal and all that.

-There is no way ensure I get your card signed before mine. If I know a player always signs somewhere on the page first, then I will place your card there. If, for some reason, I get my item signed but not yours, I will contact you and offer you my item, or both items to be sent back.

-I'll keep an IP thread this year and post everything I get signed, including 50/50s. If you have any questions on whether your items have been signed or not, feel free to PM me.

-Please send me a list ELECTRONICALLY of who you are sending. Please don't send a paper copy only, because there is a chance of it getting lost.

-I am only taking cards, ROMLB's, flats 8x10 and bats, jerseys, helmets etc. if you aren't sure about an item, please PM me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS
    My home team is the Portland Sea Dogs. Since the home opener isn't until the tenth, there will be enough time to send your stuffafter rosters come out. I will post rosters on this thread when they become available. The reason I am posting so early is that the annual Welcome Back Dinner is on April 1st. Below is a projected roster for Portland, from a site that is usually very accurate.Ü

Limits: If I say something like "6 per person", that means that you can send six for you and six for me, twelve in total.

Pitchers:
    Mickey Pena
    Brian Johnson-limit 4 per person
    Mike Augliera
    Keith Couch
    Jeremy Kehrt
    Noe Ramirez-limit 5 per person
    Miguel Celestino
    Aaron Kurcz
    Chris Hernandez
    Chris Balcom-Miller
    Matthew Price
    Michael Olmsted
    Pete Ruiz
    Henry Owens-limit 3 per person
    Hitters:
    Blake Swihart-limit 6 per person
    Mookie Betts-limit 6 per person
    Sean Coyle
    Carlos Rivero
    Peter Hissey
    Shannon Wilkerson
    Travis Shaw
    Deven Marrero-limit 2 per person
    Derrik Gibson
    Matt Spring
    Michael Brenly
    Henry Ramos-limit 6 per person
    Keury De La Cruz
    Kolbrin Vitek-limit 1 per person sorry the guy pisses me off
    Garin Cecchini-limit 2 per person, NO DUPES. Make sure that all of the cards you send, including mine, are different. Duplicates will not be signed.

I am taking stuff for visitors. Again, I will post the rosters when they come out but those who PM me now about visitors will get priority.

Contact me about coaches. Hebner, Gedman and Thames are the only ones I will really limit.

And just so you know, don't bother asking me about Buxton, Lindor, Aaron Sanchez or Polanco.

Thanks

Nat

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm being sent!

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Since op has been banned, I will archive this thread
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1