Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PM sent ... Kid
    looking for: Ultimate Signatures, Ultimate Rookies, Ultimate Collection base,
    6/07 Parkhurst Autos, OPC Team Canada Signatures, some OPC Signatures,
    09/10 Clearly Canadian, 09/10 SP Game Used Marks of a Nation, and 12-13 Enshrinements
    Hidden Content ... Hidden Content

Pm back to all ! Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC : Jonas Hiller, Nino Niederreiter, Damien Brunner, Chicago Blackhawks (Current Roster)

Joe Sakic Eric Lindros Dual Programme of Excellence Auto /5? $205 shipped in North America
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

No Thanks (why do you also put in North America ? You know, I'm from Switzerland...)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC : Jonas Hiller, Nino Niederreiter, Damien Brunner, Chicago Blackhawks (Current Roster)

Quote Originally Posted by gabemoltes View Post
    No Thanks (why do you also put in North America ? You know, I'm from Switzerland...)
    Didn't see the flag, sorry
    Put that in case someone reading the thread was interested.
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Pm in your way sjw ;)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nice cards, but no thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

We can close in here ! Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

archiving
    I Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12