Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50/50 PCL OKC Redhawks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

50/50 PCL OKC Redhawks

I'm going to try and get to 1 game per series this season. I will mostly be working away teams but can get some home team guys. I'm willing to help people on the site with some cards (CARDS ONLY) but will only take 1 50/50 per player and WILL NOT TAKE 50/50 FOR TOP 100 PROSPECTS.

Please Review this thread:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...CF-50-50-Rules!

I will do my best to return cards by the seasons end but I do work full time and have kids so IF I take cards for 10-15 people I will have to sort them and take time to mail them back. Remember I am doing you a favor so do not hound me about the cards as I will update an IP thread as I get time. I also do 50/50 on another site so I will be having to sort through multiple cards and packages.

If you want to do a 50/50 PM me then I'll have you set up TM with cards yr/brand/player to be kept and to be returned. I will send back cards that are not tagged on the back of the card with a sticky note.

STICKY NOTE
    User Name/SCF, real name, keep/return

I will do my best to get as many signed as possible but I coach Teeball, have a job and a family so free time can be an issue at times. I will also be out of town for a portion of June.

**If you want a top 100 Prospect I will be willing to trade for any player I may need for a few of my prospect sets.
    ***I do all trades before I do 50/50's so if I get a trade I will move it to the front of the line.
    ****If the player only signs one card in most cases I will keep the only signed card, my time-my gas-my money for ticket means I'm keeping a 1 per player if I don't already have him, however if I have a card from the player I will not keep a 1 per player card.
    *****Some games I can only graph pregame which means I will get few to no pitchers on the rosters, these are games I take my kids too and can't keep them their till 10-11pm at night.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE 50/50 RULES THEN PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE. IF YOU NEED DAILY/WEEKLY UPDATES THIS IS NOT FOR YOU EITHER. I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP A THREAD UP TO DATE BUT IF YOU HAVE SEEN MY NBA THREAD I DO GET BEHIND WHEN LIFE GETS BUSY.

IP THREAD LINK HERE:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...8#post13325188
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 03-30-2014 at 10:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pending 50/50 Players:

New Orleans Zephyrs: April 11
    FULL ON ALL PLAYERS

Nashville Sound: Series 1
    FUlL ON ALL PLAYERS

Round Rock Express: Series 1
    FULL ON ALL PLAYERS

Memphis Cardinals: Series 1
    FULL ON ALL PLAYERS

Colorado Springs Sky Sox:
    FULL ON ALL PLAYERS

Omaha Royals: Series 1
    FULL ON ALL PLAYERS

Salt Lake Bees:
    FULL ON ALL PLAYERS

Las Vegas 51's:
    FULL ON ALL PLAYERS

El Paso Chihuahuas:
    FULL ON ALL PLAYERS

Albuquerque Isotopes:
    FULL ON ALL PLAYERS

IOWA CUBS: NOT TAKING MOST PLAYERS
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 04-21-2014 at 11:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

let me look into it, but there's some definite intrigue on my end!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Might be interested in doing a PCL-for-IL swap type of deal if that's something that might catch your interest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See umperry23's Items on eBay

I'm interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Def interested thanks for doing this

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im interested, pending who is on the rosters

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok the IP link has been posted for those involved in 50/50. Last year I got about 500+ cards signed so I hope to have near the same success but missing a month in June may slow me down. The First game I will attend is on 4/11 OKC v. New Orleans. As of now I'll be graphing pre and post game so should get most players if I recognize them. The first game is always tough for the new players and away teams.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Rosters are set if interested in any player for 50/50 just PM. My first game is April 11-New Orleans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast