Exclamation 2011 sp game used supreme fabrics completed set!

Took me a little over a year to complete this amazing set. The chase was fun and met a lot of great collectors along the way. Thanks to everyone who helped me out, especially Ken & Earl... Tears! Well enough with that mumbo jumbo..

*scan removed, thanks for the views and replies*
    Last edited by nismo68; 03-18-2014 at 02:59 PM. Reason: removed scan

Looks awesome seeing all of those together, well done!!!!
    Cards FS/FT: Hidden Content

My PC (under construction): Hidden Content

Beautiful! do you mind me asking which were the hardest and/or most expensive to acquire?

Wow that's a thing of beauty.

Congrats!
    Soccer cards for sale in my bucket URL: Hidden Content .

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
    Looks awesome seeing all of those together, well done!!!!
    Thanks Earl, you and Ken alone helped about 1/3 of them :)

Quote Originally Posted by whiplash101 View Post
    Beautiful! do you mind me asking which were the hardest and/or most expensive to acquire?
    None of them were actually hard to get. It was just a waiting game for a couple of them. I pulled 1/3 of them (luckily no doubles from my cases). Beckham and Donovan out of 4 loose boxes. I owned 3 Beckhams and sold 2 of them to a friend. The most expensive would be the Wambach at $175 which was one of the two I was missing that came in over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Futbol_Cards View Post
    Wow that's a thing of beauty.

Congrats!
    Thanks!

Rodney I've kind of been following this set from the start then I lost your number and haven't talked to you in a while. But I'm very happy you got the first complete set of these cards it's amazing! Rchurchward is 3 away as well. This is very nice good job!

Quote Originally Posted by crklemp View Post
    Rodney I've kind of been following this set from the start then I lost your number and haven't talked to you in a while. But I'm very happy you got the first complete set of these cards it's amazing! Rchurchward is 3 away as well. This is very nice good job!
    Yeah, It's been a while.. Thanks for the reply.

Scan removed?! BOOOO!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

I wanna see your completed set!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content