Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

MAILDAY - late 2013 - early 2014

Hey there, I don't do this too often anymore. Here's most of my pick-ups from the last time I did this.......................

Start off with a few of my newest graded additions. I thought Beckett was a bit harsh on the Brooke /5 (it should've been a 9.5). Cannot complain with that AJ Kiss card though!!! I love it

photo sharing sites

Next are a handful of WWE Dual autos from 2011 and Best Of...........A big thanks to new member ScottT87 for the deal that landed me the Sammartino/Backlund auto.

screen capture software

OK some more recent stuff from WWE Topps 2014. I really like this set, best set Topps has produced for WWE since their two releases in 2010 in my opinion. I'll be buying more from this set that's for sure. Thanks to Eagles1fan7 for offloading both the Renee Young cards to me.

free jpeg images

And finally some more of the Hulkster for my collection, I think you guys have seen the plate and Sting dual before but this one with Bischoff is awesome. I also have their purple 1/1 auto from TNA Reflexxions.

screenshot software

Thats it for now. Cheers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great cards there! Nice Summer Rae. I've also got a Renee Young gold border, sweet card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

Great cards as always man u always get the best congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats I almost pulled the trigger glad I waited on it cause it allowed me to get my Brock Lesnar printing plate auto. Im glad u got it bud

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Eagles1fan36's Items on eBay

ahhh i see you bought that Summer Rae 1/1 card right from under me... I had a offer to that dude before hand that he accpeted.... he then backed out on me, I wanted that card bad! nice grab though man

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Beauty cards...especially jealous of the Renee cards :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats I almost pulled the trigger glad I waited on it cause it allowed me to get my Brock Lesnar printing plate auto. Im glad u got it bud

Which card champ?? and is that Brock card from a UFC set??

ahhh i see you bought that Summer Rae 1/1 card right from under me... I had a offer to that dude before hand that he accpeted.... he then backed out on me, I wanted that card bad! nice grab though man

Yeah I dont really know what the seller was doing??? I put in a offer before it went to auction and he didnt respond, so I just thought it sold for more. Later I saw the card up for auction and I got it with 1st bid....................... I really just wanted a 1/1 auto from this set and after seeing what AJ went for ($1650) I thought I'd go for a promising new diva.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh and thanks guys, everytime I think Im getting out of wrestling cards a great new set comes out or new signers are signing and Im straight back into it. This chrome set that is coming out is supposed to be even better!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Eagles1fan36's Items on eBay

Yeah I dont really know what the seller was doing??? I put in a offer before it went to auction and he didnt respond, so I just thought it sold for more. Later I saw the card up for auction and I got it with 1st bid....................... I really just wanted a 1/1 auto from this set and after seeing what AJ went for ($1650) I thought I'd go for a promising new diva.

yeah well if you ever decide to sell it, Im your man!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

That is a very cool Bruno Sammartino/Bob Backlund Dual autograph. Wish I had one myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast