Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See parry14's Items on eBay

Some Wings and a huge dent in my Chiasson PC

Well it's been a couple weeks of mail and I figured I'd show some of it off!

I've picked up some Wings RC's for the PC as well as some STEVE Chiasson cards for my player collection in honour of the man who is the reason I've been a Wings fan for the past 25 years.
    With this mail I'm now at 141/161 of his 'cards' but of the remaining 20, I've only ever confirmed that 10 of them exist and there are 3 1/1's that have never surfaced as far as I can tell.

We'll start out with the Wings RC's...

And now on to the meat of the mail.. the Chiasson collection with MANY hard to find cards finally crossed off my list...

Thanks for looking!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robpbs's Items on eBay

Awesome pickups. Always nice to see a lesser collected player shown off (and with fun 90s sets too).

I'm at a very similar point with my Shawn Chambers collection, got about 7 cards left to get and the majority are 1999-00 ITG Millennium Signature series parallels and show cards. Pretty much impossible to complete now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Rob, it definitely brings back an appreciation for some of the 90's insert designs :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

nice cards!!

one day, I may move this - if you're interested at all:

it is photomatched to his 93-94 Parkhurst card

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh definitely Phil. That's a beauty. If you ever decide to move it and I've got the funds to get it done, I'm game! Keep me in mind. heh

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

Oh definitely Phil. That's a beauty. If you ever decide to move it and I've got the funds to get it done, I'm game! Keep me in mind. heh

Didn't mean to be a tease.. sorry. Not a core player for me, but the patch is why I have it. If I can upgrade, then I'll let you know. I promise you'll be the first I contact on it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slyner77's Items on eBay

Love seeing all the Chiasson cards!! Thats how I feel when I pick up Ozolinsh cards from the 90s :) some of those cards can be real tough to track down! Congrats on the sweet pick ups!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Wow, so much nostalgia in one thread!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And I'll just add some more true RC's to the thread that came in this week. I do love the look of the Contenders RC's.