Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

Rays or Braves Auto Experts, Need Help Identifying

I managed to make it to 3 games at Champion Stadium last week and in the rush of trying to get multiple autographs I forgot to write down who I got on each ball. I managed to come home with 17 autographed OMLB's, 6 mini helmets, 1 bobble head, and 5 more signatures to a full size Braves helmet that I have. Not bad for 3 games!. I have figured out who all of the graphs are except for 2 of them. Both of these came from the game against the Tampa Bay Rays on March 14th. The majority of the Rays lineup was from the Minors the Braves had a mix. I have searched the Rays & Braves sites and Google searched all of their autographs and can not find a match. Any help is appreciated.

raysgame2.jpgraysgame1.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looking at the Roster/non-roster players from both rosters, here's what I found.

For the braves, 72 was J.R. Graham, but that autograph doesn't look anything like what I think. I also didnt find a 37 for the braves so that may not be good. I am going to assume its the Rays. 72 is Eddy Rodriguez while 37 is Alex Colome. Hope that helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

Thanks for the help Rudickulous. I went through some picks yesterday and was able to determine that the 72 was Eddy Rodriguez, I couldn't find any pics through Google search to compare the auto though. As for the #37 ball that is still up in the air. From what I have seen of Alex Colome, it's not even close.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking at the Roster/non-roster players from both rosters, here's what I found.

For the braves, 72 was J.R. Graham, but that autograph doesn't look anything like what I think. I also didnt find a 37 for the braves so that may not be good. I am going to assume its the Rays. 72 is Eddy Rodriguez while 37 is Alex Colome. Hope that helps.

37 for the Braves is Brandon Beachy but he's hurt and thats not his sig I dont think

SCF Rewards
    Country

That definitely is not Beachy's signature.