Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Judge Awards ‘Permanent’ Custody Of Justina Pelletier To State

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/03/2...tier-to-state/

First couple paragraphs here -

"BOSTON (CBS) — The judge in a year-long custody battle over a Connecticut teen has awarded permanent custody to the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families.

Judge Joseph Johnston issued the ruling Tuesday afternoon, in response to a motion, presented by the 15-year-old’s court-appointed lawyer and the lawyers for her parents, Linda and Lou Pelletier of West Hartford, Conn., which called for the parents to be awarded “conditional custody” of their daughter Justina.
    It’s now up to DCF to determine if or when Pelletier should be allowed to go home or whether she can be moved to a foster home closer to her family in Conn."

I'm speechless for the moment...smh

Anyone agree with the State here?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yeah, I don't like this one at all.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Hospital mis-diagnosis, and so as not to have egg on their face, blame the parents behaviour, calling it all some form of Parenting Pshychosis, and call Child and Family Services?

Am I reading that correctly?

Sheesh, what kind of BS is that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hospital mis-diagnosis, and so as not to have egg on their face, blame the parents behaviour, calling it all some form of Parenting Pshychosis, and call Child and Family Services?

Am I reading that correctly?

Sheesh, what kind of BS is that?

Pretty much, dude.

I don't know if there was a misdiagnosis or just disagreement between the two, but I can't see taking the child away at all.

This is insane.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

disgusting,should of gone mama bear from the beginning

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

This is horrible.....She was relatively healthy with her parents and being treated at Tufts.
    She gets ill and goes to Children's where her Dr transferred to. She get somewhat better and he goes to discharge her and bring her back to Tufts and boom. They take over.
    From all accounts she is doing MUCH worse now.