First and foremost, I'd like to thank our sponsors at Topps for providing us with the sticker album and box.

50 packs per box
8 stickers per pack
Album comes with 6 exclusive stickers

ALBUM BREAKDOWN

270 Players/Mascots
30 Team Logos (2 Per Sticker)
15 World Series Champions Puzzle Pieces

WHAT WE PULLED

297/315 (team logos as separate stickers) - 94.3%, 284/300 (team logos as dual stickers) - 94.7%
Dupes - 125 (4 are dual team logos)

Looking for a great opportunity to spend time with your kids, especially if they enjoy baseball? Then, 2014 Topps MLB Sticker Collection is your answer. A pack of eight stickers typically runs around $1. The album is between $3-$5 and contains six stickers you cannot get in packs. They are:

9 Baltimore Orioles Mascot
21 Babe Ruth
222 Billy Hamilton
252 Adam Wainwright
278 Adrian Gonzalez
300 Pablo Sandoval

Each team page has nine sticker slots that contain a mix of rookies, veterans and legends. Some teams even have a spot for the team mascot. In the middle, there is an area that houses stickers of all the team logos. In addition, there is a bracket where you can fill in the teams for the 2014 Postseason. Team Logos appears two per full sticker, usually combining nearby teams or rivals. The inside of the back cover features a 15-sticker puzzle to commemorate the World Series Champions, Boston Red Sox. When completed, it shows the team celebrating on the mound after winning the final game of the Series.

FINAL THOUGHTS

When it comes to products designed with kids in mind, I test it with my daughter (currently 4, going on 5). This lets me gauge an idea of how popular it might be among children. She had a blast ripping open the packs, peeling the stickers and placing them on the correct space by matching the numbers. It didn't matter to her that she is not a big fan of baseball, outside of mascots. If you ask her who is her favorite baseball player, she will say Muddy The Mudcat (Mascot for the Carolina Mudcats). The couple of hours we did this together was time well spent. Seeing her disappointment when we would get duplicates closely resembles fellow collectors when we try to put card sets together.

One critique would be the seeding of duplicates. A pipe dream would be all the necessary stickers to complete an album would be available in one box, considering you get well over 100 duplicates. However, it is never the case. The flip side is you can end up with three or four of the same sticker. Is it really worthwhile to have four extra Roberto Clemente stickers. Better yet, should they appear twice in the same pack on two separate occasions. Even better than that, they were seeded back to back with the packs. At this point, you are going to have to seek out trades to acquire the remaining stickers. Therefore, that many copies will do you no good to achieve your goal.

With that said, like all sticker albums, it is not for those placing monetary value on items like they do with cards. However, there is a different value that is priceless and for that, it is worth every penny.

Once again, I'd like to thank our wonderful sponsors at Topps for giving us the opportunity to open and review this release. For more information on all of their products, visit them today at www.topps.com.

All extra stickers are available for request (though would also like to trade to complete the album). Please PM me with the stickers of interest. Stickers will remain available for 30 days from the time this review is posted. As always, only VIPs may make a request for the first 48 hours.