Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I was interested in getting him on a ball but if he is not coming guess it would not work
    Possibly but at this point with it being late in the season and him still not here, there is a significant chance that it wouldn't get done.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

I expect him to be here at some point but not sure when. I also have 2, possibly 3 people with stuff ahead of yours so I wouldn't want to get your hopes up with that amount of stuff to get signed in such little time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

If anybody needs Levi Michael I can 50/50 him on whatever you've got, or Jorge Polanco I can 50/50 if you have anything nicer than the 2 cards I have left of him to get signed. Ask about anybody else you've got and I may still have room to take a couple more last minute 50/50s for the final homestand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123