Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

New Britain Rock Cats 50/50 (Twins AA)

Now that the roster is out for opening day, I will be accepting 50/50s for New Britain. All standard SCF 50/50 rules will apply of course (Must use trade manager, no uneven 50/50s, all dates/postage/items must be listed in trade manager).

Additionally, please note that I expect you to prep any cards or items that will need prepping for our 50/50. If there is a lot of interest I may limit the number of items I will accept for certain players but for now I will only be limiting Byron Buxton. For Buxton, I will accept up to 3 50/50's right now and they must be premium items (ie. no cards, no 8x10s; only larger flats, ROMLB etc.).

50/50 Limits:
    Byron Buxton Not Available
    Eddie Rosario Not Available
    Alex Wimmers Not Available

Here is the current roster:
    http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats...=true&sid=t538
    Last edited by shortking98; 08-19-2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: roster updated

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoffpauirfan5's Items on eBay

Awesome 50/50 Guy here! Would recommend!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the kind words; and the 50/50! I'll keep you updated on the progress of it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me look into what I have, but I may want to claim the Gilmartin if that's okay!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, that's fine. I have no problem taking a few for Gilmartin to attempt. The only one I'm really limiting at this time is Buxton unless I get a bunch of requests for some of the other guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

could u do Hermsen with 1 pocket schedule and a card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last I heard Hermsen got sent back to extended spring training. Are you wanting to keep the card or the schedule? He will probably be back here at some point this season I'd imagine

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last I heard Hermsen got sent back to extended spring training. Are you wanting to keep the card or the schedule? He will probably be back here at some point this season I'd imagine

i got them in a fan pack if he gets called up I would do that could you do Lester Oliveros with pocket schedules I would also include a sase?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sure thing, post up the 50/50 and I will get started trying to get your items signed as soon as I receive them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sure thing, post up the 50/50 and I will get started trying to get your items signed as soon as I receive them

Don it on trade manager?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast