Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes I called them houses negroes and I stand by what I said. How is it if someome betrays the united states you people call for their execution but if a blackman betrays not only his country but his own race you applaud him?

Are you channeling Imac7065? Tell me how it is against your country and against the African American race to have a different political view.

It seems like the worse that Obama does as President the more bold and obnoxious the progressives get.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Veggie, I am in agreement with that.

I just can't grasp my head around why blacks vote almost completely democratic, 88% to be exact.
    I have seen republicans do nothing for anyone but in their own interests, and I hear how they are racist, but the facts show the dems have done nothing.
    we are fighting for gay rights, legalizing weed, and even religious rights, when obviously there are other things that need way more attention. What the heck is going on with blacks and the justice system, the penal system, unemployment, and wealth? why are these not the top priorities?
    we can blame the republicans (which yes they suck) but no one is doing anything.
    someone who is for either side, is still for the side that has done nothing, so how can a black or white be wrong by supporting either side?

I don't care who says what, the facts speak for themselves, and I am sure you are aware of them.

as far as Obama getting thrown under the bus, sure, I don't care for him, nor any president in the last 20+ years. I think Obama had some great ideas, and even some good intentions. But I believe he went about things the wrong way (healthcare) and he has missed the boat on some important things (poverty, job creation, education).

I just don't see one party being responsible for all that is bad in the USA.

In my opinion the way that blacks are treated by the Democrats is worse than anything the Republicans could ever dream up. Blacks are nothing but a voting block to the Dems. The black community needs jobs (unemployment in the 15% range is inexcusable), opportunities (college, starting businesses, etc.), stability (more intact families) and the belief that THEY and not the government can make things better for themselves.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

In my opinion the way that blacks are treated by the Democrats is worse than anything the Republicans could ever dream up. Blacks are nothing but a voting block to the Dems. The black community needs jobs (unemployment in the 15% range is inexcusable), opportunities (college, starting businesses, etc.), stability (more intact families) and the belief that THEY and not the government can make things better for themselves.

Tell me more about what the Republicans are doing to help the black community or better yet anyone who is not white/christian/filthy rich?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

So you only care about Americans. Got it.

That's a far leap and is completely wrong. Just simply stating that christianity is the religion that gets discussed the most because it is the majority religion in America. It's the primary religion that gets discussed when people want to create laws that would effect most of the people on this board. That in no way means that I only care about things in America.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's a far leap and is completely wrong. Just simply stating that christianity is the religion that gets discussed the most because it is the majority religion in America. It's the primary religion that gets discussed when people want to create laws that would effect most of the people on this board. That in no way means that I only care about things in America.

People talk about what they care about. So it's not even America you care about, just the politics.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Tell me more about what the Republicans are doing to help the black community or better yet anyone who is not white/christian/filthy rich?

Why don't you, for once, tell us what the Dems do to better the black community?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Why don't you, for once, tell us what the Dems do to better the black community?

Why can't you conservatives for once answer the question instead of saying the dems do it to? Also I am not a democrat never was one I only vote for them because they are the lesser of two evils.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why can't you conservatives for once answer the question instead of saying the dems do it to? Also I am not a democrat never was one I only vote for them because they are the lesser of two evils.

To be fair, there has to be something they do to make them the lesser, otherwise there is no logic or reasoning whatsoever. So maybe you could tell him what that is instead of avoiding the question while accusing him of avoiding the question.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

How many times do we need to tell you the answer before you'll listen. Conservatives are for opportunity, modern liberals are there to take care of you with others resources. Teach a man to fish vs give the man someone elses fish. I'm not sure where I said dems do it too. I think progressivism is the root of a lot of the problems. As simple as I can make it.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 04-09-2014 at 02:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

dems = give it to you and make your life easy but you go no where
    repubs = not give it to you, makes life harder, but depending on your gumption, you can go somewhere

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast