Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

dems = give it to you and make your life easy but you go no where
    repubs = not give it to you, makes life harder, but depending on your gumption, you can go somewhere

Lol, well I wouldn't say the progressives make your life easy. I'd say they give you just a taste and make you want more (from others productivity). Promising you the moon and keeping you on their roll..... Look what it's done to the inner cities. Terrible unemployment, The most single families, Welfare with little opportunity or motivation (ie free handout) ect....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If gumption=connections, then yes, that's the republican way.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tell me more about what the Republicans are doing to help the black community or better yet anyone who is not white/christian/filthy rich?

I will be glad to provide you with a list of bills passed by Republicans that benefit blacks. But before I do, please explain to me where you got the idea that it is the job of any politician to do something specifically for blacks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry, but I got what I got because I and my wife worked our rears off to get it. Nobody gave me jacksquat because of any connection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Sorry, but I got what I got because I and my wife worked our rears off to get it. Nobody gave me jacksquat because of any connection.

Myself as well, and I own a business that I worked my way up in from basically an inside rep to partner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Democrats don't have their own set of connections?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And to both parties, you are no one who is nowhere. You'd be in the same situation under either government. I know this because you already have been. That's you, not some party.

And THAT goes for everyone.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Democrats don't have their own set of connections?

Who said that? I said hard work has little to do with getting anywhere but the middle, which is the bottom as far as all government is concerned.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

In business it's all connections, it's who you know. Hard work will get you to the point where it's your opportunity to know somebody. You must take the initiative and know somebody.

When 2 people are uniquely qualified for a position, the common denominator is "Does anybody in the company, know anybody that knows this person!"

It's always been about connection in the big business world and in the sales world. And for those who have belonged to a union all their lives? Sorry, but nothing happens until somebody sells something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I knew the chicken and egg thing was really about a salesman.

Sorry, but nothing happens until somebody sells something.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast